Children of the Damned

Salvatore Boarding House:

Artemis's pov:

I woke up in a replica of the Salvatore Boarding House but it was eerily silent. I knew that I was still asleep in Stefan's arms but there was most likely no harm in looking around. I got up from the bed and walked through the house. I touched one of the walls and felt the magic radiating from the place. I walked further when a knife came out of nowhere. I put my hand up out of instinct and it stopped in midair.

I heard something from straight in front of me the direction where the knife was from "hmm, that's interesting." I let the knife drop before someone came forward and I recognized a man who looked about twenty standing there eating... pork rinds? I noticed his brown hair and blue eyes. He looked me up and down before walking towards me "huh, you have magic but I can't take it from you. You're not really here." I looked at him confused before realizing that I must be astral projecting to him but why him?

He looked at me "you're definitely not a Parker unless you're my aunt's kid."

"Wait, Parker?" I spoke looking at him confused. "What was your aunt's name?"

He looked at me confused "Eliza, she was the only family who didn't give a crap that I was a siphoner and she was the only one I cared about. Why?"

I sighed "because Eliza Parker was my mother." His eyes widened as I continued "I've been looking for my cousin Kai Parker for a very long time."

I think I had rendered him stunned because he didn't speak for a moment then spoke "well, you found him."

I nodded "where are you?"

"Locked in a 1994 prison world," he spoke sighing. "I killed most of my siblings and my dear old dad locked me in here."

I touched him "I'm going to get you out of here. I swear." He looked at me and I spoke again "and then you and I along with whoever else we can get are going to take out the man who murdered my mother, father, and brother and imprisoned you."

"Eliza's dead?"

I nodded sadly "she married my father Bradley who had me and my older brother. Joshua found out and came after us considering Joshua and my mother were twins but they never did the merge because she left so no one knew who should have been the coven leader." His eyes widened even further as I swallowed roughly and spoke again "he murdered her, my father, and my older brother Brett."

"Alright then," Kai spoke to me. "Let's get me out of here and let's get revenge on Joshua for both of us."

I nodded before starting to fade "I'm going somewhere but I promise I'll be back. I love you, cousin."

He looked at me shocked and like he couldn't believe that I had said that. I doubted anyone had told him that they loved him in a while. I gasped when I heard the whispering "I love you too." I had tears in my eyes because I had just found the person my mother made me promise to find. The only person she considered as family so was the only one I considered family.

I then appeared in a room that had nothing in it. When I say nothing I mean literally nothing as in it was pitch black. I looked around confused about why I was pulled away from Kai before hearing someone "what is going on?"

I whipped around to see a man standing there and he looked exactly like Stefan. I looked at him "what in the hell?"

The man looked at me "well, my name is Silas but who are you?"

"Artemis Roman," I spoke "but I guess also Artemis Parker."

"Roman," Silas spoke, "as in mine and Aella's last name." My eyes widened as I thought what the hell is up with me meeting my family randomly? Silas looked at me stunned "I have a living family."