The Turning Point

Salvatore Boarding House:

Stefan's pov: 

The next morning I woke up with Ari next to me as she refused to move which made me wrap my arm more tightly around her refusing to let her go. I heard that Sheriff Forbes came looking for Damon to talk and tells him that there is a new vampire in town. 

After the sheriff left, Damon came up the stairs and into Stefan's room where they looked at each other. Stefan sighed "were these killings yours Damon?"

"No," Damon sighed. "I wouldn't be this stupid or this sloppy. There is a new vampire in town and we'll find him." 

After Damon left, Stefan looked down at the woman that had singlehandedly saved my life. I felt her start to stir which made me smile as she moved closer into me. She groaned and looked up at me "what's going on? Are you guys ok?"   

Stefan nodded "don't worry about. Apparently there's a new vampire making a problem for us and killing people." 

Ari looked at me "let's go find it then."

"You don't have to do this," I spoke looking at her seriously. "I mean you literally just tore Damon a new one the other day. You don't have to help us kill this vampire." 

"Hey," Ari placed her hand on my cheek before saying "I'm dating you so yes I do." I smiled at her before kissing her to show my gratitude. She pulled me closer before we separated and I headed downstairs while she got ready to go to the career fair. 

Right before we left for the fair Damon returned bleeding and weak. "What the hell is going along in this town? Logan Fell is a goddamn vampire." 

"What?" I turned around to see Ari dressed in a black tank top and a pair of skinny jeans along with some high heeled boots. 

I sighed as Damon continued "Logan Fell is a vampire and he just shot me." 

"Are you ok?" Ari sighed as she asked only to be nice which made me smile. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

She smirked "too bad." I snorted at that which I hid in a cough as Ari grabbed her bag and we left to the career fair. 

⚜️✴︎ ⚜️ ✴︎ ⚜️ ☪️ ⚜️ ✴︎ ⚜️ ✴︎⚜️

Mystic Falls High School:

We arrived at the school and Ari met up with Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie before coming back over to me. I looked at her as we browsed "what are you planning to be?"

"I don't know," Ari spoke as she looked at me. "I was thinking human advocacy especially domestic violence." 

I looked at her proud of that idea before Jenna came over to Ari and Elena who had just joined us "Logan Fell's here." 

Ari and I looked at each other before Ari spoke urgently "don't speak to him and don't go anywhere with him Jenna." 

With that both of us headed to go find Logan which we did and he looked at me "how are you capable of walking in the sun?"

I scoffed "you shot my brother and you think I'm going to tell you." 

"He's an idiot," Ari spoke to me in response. I nodded as I snorted making Logan growl. Logan left but before he did, he threatened to expose me and Damon which made Ari snarl.