𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝑺𝑼𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑨 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑪𝑨𝑷

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

"𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 run off like that."

Adella didn't listen to one word Bucky had said, not even realising the worry in his voice. She was too focused on the mission. Sam was flying above the lorry's while Barnes caught up with Rogers.

The roads were quiet. The only vehicles in sight were the two large vehicles (the ones they were following) and one or two cars behind or ahead. Adella jumped onto the back of one of them and lifted the handle. The door swung open and she landed inside. Bucky doing the same in the vehicle that drove in front.

Her eyes scanned everywhere, looking into the secured crates that held medicines instead of weapons. No hostage was found though.

"They're stealing medicines." Bucky spoke, the same thing in Adella's vehicle was in Bucky's one.

"And vaccines. Buck I think the hostage is with you." Adella said.

There was a moment of silence before the man replied. "Found her."

Adella held onto the open door of the vehicle then pushed herself up and onto the roof quietly, not wanting to disturb the drivers of this masked gang and not wanting to let them know she was there.

Suddenly, a loud crash of glass breaking caught Adella's attention. Two people were grabbing ahold of Bucky.

Making her way to the end of the roof, Adella grabbed onto one of the man's shoulder and pulled him back. She kicked at his leg, causing him to kneel then punched him in the face. Before she could get to the other man, the person she had previously hurt was already back up and standing. He pushed Adella backwards and tried to go for a punch. Unsuccessful in that move, Adella had caught it and kicked him in the stomach.

Going towards Bucky who was struggling to take this guy down from the grip he had on him, a person in the vehicle, most likely the 'hostage', jumped onto the roof with them. Adella furrowed her eyebrows, immediately knowing what type of abilities these people had.

A masked man came up behind Adella and kicked at her shins then grabbed ahold of her wrists and tightly held them. Bucky looked over at Adella, he tried getting out of the man's grip by punching him but it never connected with the person's skin.

The new person who joined them took a turn at hitting both of them. Her rock hard hand slammed into Adella's then Bucky's with no force. That punch definitely confirmed that they were all SuperSoldiers.

Adella spat out some blood onto the man's foot before elbowing him so he there could be a space between them. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him over her head, his back slamming onto the roof.