𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 friends, giving John a side nod as the three walked away from everything. The strobing flashes of the police cars and ambulances fading in the background.

"Sorry, I was, uh, I was texting and so, all I heard was 'a Black guy in Stars and Stripes.'" Bucky joked, the three laughing afterwards. "Nice job, Cap" He smiled.

"I know you said it's doesn't matter what my dad thought, but he would be proud of you." Adella told.

Sam grinned at the two. "Thanks."

Bucky patted Sam's back, mainly the shield that was on his back, before wrapping his arm across Addie's shoulder's. Her body pressed closer to him while they continued walking. He pressed a soft kiss to her temple.

Sharon leaned against an abandoned car with a white cloth pressed against the part where she got skimmed by a bullet. Blood stained around the ripped fabric of her clothes and the headlights of a car helped her tend to her injury.

Adella's eyes widened at the blonde. Sam hurried over to her, announcing that the trio were there by calling out her name.

"You're blocking my light." Sharon muttered, readjusting the position she was standing.

"We gotta get you to a hospital." Sam stated.

"Yeah, no offence, but it looks like you're about to pass out." Addie said, taking note of the sweat heading down the blonde's face and how her breaths became heavy, but quiet, pants.

"She's not gonna listen." Bucky said.

"Hey, it's not the worst thing that's happened to me all week." Sharon sighed.

"Told you."

The Rogers' woman rolled her eyes at Barnes which he noticed and a sarcastic smirk sat on his face towards her. A man calling out for 'Cap' drew the four's attention. Sharon turned around, wincing in doing so. She wasn't supposed to be in the States so she didn't want to be suddenly caught by one person.

"I think he's talking to you." Sharon directed her words to Sam. He nodded his head in response. "Look, I'm sorry for how things ended down there. For what it's worth, suit looks good on you."

"Yeah, you pull it off well." Adella smirked.

Bucky pinched his eyebrows together before studying Sam, tilting his head in agreement. "All right, look, can we get out of here, please?" He asked sweetly to his girlfriend, gesturing to Sharon's gunshot wound and the fact he just wants to sleep.