𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 her leg bouncing out of anxiousness. Currently, her and Sam were waiting for Bucky to be released.

A woman walked through the entrance and stood in front of the two causing Adella to look up. "Sam," She began then looked at Adella, analysing the face that Bucky would always talk about. "Adella. I've heard a lot about you both." Eyeing Adella mainly when she said that sentence. "I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James' therapist." Sam shook her hand, Adella doing the same after.

Adella thought to herself, silently sighing as she realised Bucky has probably vented to this therapist stuff about her... most likely not good things since she left for ages without saying a word.

"So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out." Sam thanked.

"That was not me." Dr. Raynor spoke.

The voice that belonged to John Walker entered Adella's ears which caused her to roll her eyes. Sam and Adella shared a look of annoyance.

While John and Bucky's therapist explained how they knew each other. Adella looked through the windows that lead to a hallway. The familiar tall muscular man was walking down it along with two cops, one behind and one in front. She waved at Bucky and he waved back before the doors opened, him soon making his way to stand next to Adella.

"Got some unfinished business, him and I." John lightly smirked to Bucky then faced Adella and Sam. "You too, Rogers, Wilson. I'll be outside."

"Asshole." Adella muttered, Bucky chuckled before nodding in agreement.

"James, condition of your release, session now." The therapist announced, leading the way to a room they could go in. Before she did, she also said "You too, Adella, and Sam."

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

The three were sat in seats, a table in front, separating Dr. Raynor so she could face them. Adella looked around, realising that there wasn't much to look at besides the plain walls and the metal furniture. Her fingers lightly tapped on her jacket so it wouldn't be dead silent. Bucky was sat next to her with Sam on the other side of him. Dr. Raynor could sense tension, possible tension that might've been buried but would be best to brought up again... or at least she thought.

"So..." The woman in front began. "Who would like to start?"

No one answered. No one was in the mood to speak. Adella looked to the two men, both looking depressed so she decided to say something.

"Do you do shock therapy?" She asked, gaining a confused look off of the Doc. "You seem like the type of person that would use shock therapy on your patients." Bucky couldn't help but smirk, which Dr. Raynor noticed.