𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 behind her, Adella entered the apartment where Zemo was lead across the couch and Sam was sending an encrypted message to Sharon, saying to keep an eye on John. The woman popped the lid off a jug containing whiskey and poured herself yet another drink and took a sip, not slugging it all at once this time.

"It's official." Adella sighed, watching the liquid swig around the patterned glass. "Walker's gone crazy."

Bucky walked in and tugged his jacket off, "Agreed. Something's not right about him."

"You don't say." Sam joked.

Bucky took the drink from Adella's grasp and drank out of it. The woman faked a gasp and dramatically put a hand to her heart, causing Bucky to smirk at her.

The entryway double doors widely opened by the force of a kick, revealing John and Lemar who came striding in the room with their shoulders high.

"Well that was dramatic." Adella said then took her drink back and finished it off.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." John ordered.

Zemo stood from his position, moving away from the two arrivals before attempting to covertly hide behind Adella. The woman sculpted her eyebrows together and turned around. She grabbed Zemo by his shoulder, gently prodding him forward so he was out in the open. The man pursed his lips together at the terrible attempt of getting protection.

"Hey, slow your roll. Now let's be clear. Shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now I had Karli and you overstepped." Sam told the man then turned to Zemo at the next part although he was still speaking to Walker. "Now, he's actually proven himself useful today. And we're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next."

Adella watched as another infuriating expression washed over his face. "Careful, Sam. You might make him mad." She sarcastically said.

John gave her a snarky look. "How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, huh? Should I put the shield down? Make it fair?"

Sam scoffed, making Walker actually put the shield down. Before he could start a fight, a spear swivelled into the wall, missing John's face by inches. A Dora Milaje stood tall, two more entering.

"Even if he is a means to your end... time's up." Ayo spoke in Wakandan language, which Addie and Bucky knew perfectly well. "Release him to us now." She spoke in English this time, her accent rolled off her tongue.

Isn't this convenient, everyone in this room is after Zemo, Adella thought.

"Hi, John Walker, Captain America." John greeted, Ayo only narrowed her eyes at him as a response. Awkwardly, he looked around. "Well, let's, uh, let's put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"