𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝑪𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑵, 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫, 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 through hallways and rooms which were filled with laundered money and weapons such as knives and guns, the odd crossbows appeared a few times. The lights were dimmed where they were until entering the main room.

Fingers tapped simultaneously on a couch a woman sat on, her rings reflecting the lights behind her. "You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands."

Zemo sat down in front of the woman. Bucky stood like a bodyguard next to him while Sam and Addie were located to stand on the other side of the couch.

"Not a demand. An offer." Zemo stated.

Selby had short, white hair, some sticking up ever so slightly. The way she sat made it clear she was in charge.

"A lot had changed since you were here last." Selby said, her eyes trailing to the Winter Soldier until they fell back to the man sitting in front. "By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?"

"People like us, always find a way, don't we?" Zemo rhetorically asked, making a point. "I'm sure you've figured out what I'm here for."

Adella side-eyed the guards around her, counting how many were in the room. Four. And they had pretty big guns on them as well.

The white haired woman pointed a finger at Sam. "You're taller than I'd heard, Smiling Tiger." Sam only nodded in response. Selby purred to the man before pointing the same finger at Adella. "And your hair is longer than I imagined. Brings out your eyes." Selby complimented, the Super Soldier smiled as a thanks. "What's the offer?"

"Tell us what you know about the Super Soldier serum." Zemo began and stood up, now next to Bucky's still figure. "And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course. He will do anything you want." The fugitive taunted Bucky as he showed off 'his' soldier.

"Now that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately." The woman smiled greatly as she excitedly spoke. "Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right. The Super Soldier serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank... or condemn, depending on what side of this you're on. The Power Broker had him working on the serum, but things didn't go as planned."

Bucky and Adella kept their eyes on each other, as if both were communicating with the other yet no words fell from their mouths.