𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 + 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, a lockdown was happening that evolved around the GRC meeting. Karli and her group of Flag Smashers were threatening to attack. Sirens wailed as the lights flashed blue and red.

Bucky and Adella were walking down the street towards the building where soldiers and officers had their guns out, protecting the GRC meeting and ready to shoot at any oncoming threat.

"I'm almost there." Sam said through comms.

"We got a plan this time, or we just winging it?" Adella asked.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open."

"Well, it could be anybody." Bucky stated.

Two guards let the Super Soldier's pass through, greeting them as 'Miss Rogers' and 'Sergeant Barnes'.

"And by the way, I called in some backup." Sam told them.

Out of nowhere, a person began following them. What seemed like a man at first called out to them, turning the duo around until the person tapped the side of their face. Revealing them self as Sharon.

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, if anyone recognises you, they'll lock you up." Addie worriedly said.

"Relax. No one's looking for me here." Sharon stated.

"Do I hear Sharon?"

"Unfortunately." Bucky spoke.

"Hey Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon implied.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready."

"You know we're always ready Sam." Adella smirked.

The new, and rightful Captain America, flew into the building and crashed a Flag Smasher to the ground. His suit that the Wakandans made was white with blue and red stripes, his wings back as well.

"Adella, Bucky, Sharon. What's going on at your end?" Captain America asked.

"Nothing. All quiet." Bucky responded.

Addie and Buck walked around the perimeter in search for Karli while Sharon was in the other side also looking for Flag Smashers.