𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺

𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑺

✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 door shut, a pair of hands spun Adella around by her hips. An exciting squeal left her mouth as she settled her hand on Bucky's chest. Blue eyes pierced down at the woman a moment longer with a lust filled gaze. He placed a loving kiss on her lips. Feeling Addie smile against the kiss caused a sensation of butterflies to enter his stomach. Bucky grinned back before pulling away, letting the oxygen return back to the two.

His thumb brushed over her swollen lip while his other hand held her hip still. Adella's eyes stared into Bucky's, feeling herself fall in love with him all over again. Kissing the tip of her nose, Bucky wrapped his arms around her torso and rested his forehead on her shoulder. He took in her scent which he loved and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, Buck?" Addie asked, rubbing her hand up and down his back.

"Can't we just go back to Brooklyn now?" He whined. "I wanna meet your son and I want to move in together and I just want you in my arms."

Bucky pulled away from the hug but his hands moved to hold both of her's in his. He waited for a reaction which he soon got.

Adella's eyebrows raised in delight. The smile she already had on her face perked even more. "You wanna move in with me?"

"The whole time we spent in Wakanda together, we practically shared a room. I don't ever want to be away from you. You spent five years without me because of the Blip. And I spent nearly a year without you because you disappeared. I don't think I can take a night without holding you close to me."

Blush crept across her cheeks which Bucky noticed. Chuckling, he lifted her chin up and brought her in for another kiss.

"You do realise you're going to have to put up with a five year old child, right?"

Nodding, his expression stayed the same, but a small tug on his lips indicated that he was smirking. "Doll, I've made up my mind. I wanna be with you every step of the way, your son included."

This was Adella's dream. Moving in with a man she showed affection for, falling asleep and awaking with someone who kept her heart intact, raising a child with someone she most definitely loved. And she couldn't think of anyone better to do it with, than James Buchanan Barnes.

Her heart always felt incomplete when she left. As if there was a gaping hole that needed to be complete. Being in this moment, radiating with bliss by the man, made Adella realise Bucky was the person who filled the gap in her life.

"Let's move in together then." Addie said.

Bucky's emotions overwhelmed with joy, like a six year old opening a Christmas present they wished for. He leaned in for another kiss, this time being dodged before Adella got out of his grasp. A frown took over his expression, causing Addie to chuckle.