𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻

𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻

𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ ⎯ ✶ 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 of Torres, they found out that 'Donya Madani' died in Riga - a city near the Baltic Sea. Zemo told the person flying the jet to change course and head there, so the group can come face to face with the leader of the Flagsmashers.

Arriving in Riga, Adella looked around at how clean and nice the place looked. Freshly painted buildings connected and cars were parked at every curb. Zemo lead the way to a place he owned.

Bucky pulled out his book and opened it to the page full of names with a proud grin, crossing over the handwriting which wrote Adella.

"I heard what become of Sokovia. Cannibalised by its neighbours before the land was cleared of rubble, erased from the map. Don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial?" Zemo asked, getting no answer in return. "Of course not. Why would you?"

After a few more minutes of walking, Zemo announced they arrived at the destination. A small black circle with Wakandan patterns caught Addie's eye. Squinting so she could get a closer look, she recognised the soft beeping it made. The woman separated from the group, picked the device off the ground, and showed it to Bucky.

The two shared a look before Bucky took it from her hands and hid it in his own. "I'll deal with this." Bucky lowered his voice to Adella before turning to the two men who were about to walk inside the apartment building. "I'm gonna go on a walk."

"You good?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, see you guys in a bit." Bucky said, kissing Adella on the side of her head before leaving to deal with the Dora Milaje.

Ten minutes had passed and Bucky walked through the doors. "Well, the Wakandans are here and they want Zemo. Bought us some more time."

"We're you followed?" Sam asked.

"No."

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked.

"'Cause I know when I'm being followed." Bucky stated.

Adella walked out of a spare bedroom where she changed back into her normal clothes. She had already heard what the three were talking about so she didn't need anything repeated. Taking a seat next to Sam, she poured herself a drink and chugged the alcohol before pouring herself another.

"Wanna slow down there, Addie?" Sam raised his eyebrows at the woman who drank her second drink.

"I'm a Super Soldier, Sam. Can't get drunk." Adella replied.

Zemo moved to face the three. "It was sweet of you to defend me at least." He said to Buck.

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel." Sam pointed out.