Authors Note

Hello Lovlies! It's funny how Wattpad thinks I'm going to give up when they deleted my stories and account but guess what?! Ima keep going! I would DEEPLY recommend for you all to read this story before moving onto my other stories (with the exception of Stranger things what ifs) that way you can all understand what happens.

I am working on posting my other books. When it comes to 'The Rise Of Us' I didn't have a few chapters (like 5) saved so I have to rewrite those before releasing the book. When it comes to Lumax Oneshots I am trying to hear back from someone because apparently they downloaded the whole book and have all the chapters so just awaiting a response. If it takes too long then I'll just start rewriting the chapters one by one and releasing the chapters.

Stranger things what ifs will be back too! I saved all of those so you all will have that! Just give me a few days before I upload The Rise Of Us and Lumax Oneshots.

Again thank you all for the patience and the support of me continuing my stories even though Wattpad wants to bully me! Whateves! And enjoy lovelies!

Also! Special shout-out to @NotGodSimp for having this book saved! You are awesome and the best! Thank you you made my life a WHOLE lot easier!

Happy reading ❤️