19. Time for family

Just a few minutes later Lillian, Annie, Chris and Anna were on their way to the restaurant ot Hotel Villa Donna. The parents were walking behind their daughters, both having a big happy smile on their faces while they were watching their children. Lillian was carrying Annie as she walked down the hall to the restaurant. She was happy to have now a normal family like everybody else has, still her family was a little different then all the other ones. Her family was special, very special.

"I'll just go in the kitchen real quick and check on Rosie and how she's doing. I hope she is not going crazy already!" Lillian laughed and walked into the kitchen, still with her sister in her arm.

"Lily is always checking on like everybody, just to make sure they are okay and she loves to help Rosie in the kitchen. I really like seeing her that happy, she hasn't been that happy since a very long time!" Chris said as he led his wife over to a table.

"I am glad she is happy now. I am very positive that we can make it back to where we left off, before she took me away from you. Lily just needs as much time as we did, I think that we are all glad that I'm here with the three of you and I wouldn't be anywhere else in this world!" Anna smiled as she sat down and Chris leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"I'm sure she will be fine. Lily is just very careful with trust and I am the reason for that!" Chris sighed looking over the ocean.

"It's not your fault, honey. The situation just took everything from you and you just did what you thought was right to do!" Anna smiled as she moved his head with her hands so he was looking at her.

"Your mother is the only one to blame, please don't let this get to you!" "I'll try my best!" Chris smiled now feeling a little.

"Annie babbled earlier something about not giving promises. I asked Lil what that means and she told me that she isn't giving promises unless she knows that she can keep them. Do you know where she got that from?" Anna gently asked.

"That's because I made some promises to the girls and I haven't kept them. Since that Lily doesn't really believe in any kind of promise anymore!" Chris explained a little as Annie came running out of the kitchen.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Annie squealed as she run up to her parents.

"Where is Lily?" Anna asked as she picked up her daughter and placing her on her lap.

"Sissy, is in kitchen with Rosie. Rosie busy and Lily help her!" Annie said leaning against her mothers chest.

"Lily is helping Rosie in the kitchen?" Chris asked looking at his daughter.

"Yeah, Lily always helps. Rosie happy, sissy happy!" Annie sighed dramaticly, making her parents laugh.

***

Lillian was in the kitchen, helpint Rosie with the food that they were going to serve for lunch. Since three people from the kitchen stuff were sick Lily wanted to help Rosie so she wasn't drowning in all the work.

"Lily is the dessert ready? The sauce?" Rosie asked in panic as she came back from the busy restaurant after she brought out some dishes.

"Everything is ready to go Rosie, calm down. We have everything under control!" Lillian laughed at Rosie as she took some plates in her hands to bring them out.

"Okay, if you say so. These plates are for table number 5!" Rosie told the young girl before Lillian left the kitchen with a nod.

***

While Lillian was busy in the kitchen, Donna and Sam got to now Anna. Just as they finished the get to know each other a bit better, Lillian walked to the table next to them to serve the food.