Chapter 17: Epilogue

"There's no place like home...there's no place like home" Kurt was mumbling in his sleep, and a cold rag was placed on his head.

"Kurt...Kurt, wake up" Kurt opened his eyes, and he was no longer in The Emerald City. He was in a white room; his eyes explored his surroundings until Kurt saw someone, he thought he'd never see again.

"Dad..."

"Kurt, thank god. You were starting to scare me."

"Dad...you're here..."

Kurt then heard a light knock on the door. He turned to see who was standing in the doorway; it was Mr. Schue.

"I thought I'd drop by and see how Kurt was doing. Hey, he seems to be doing okay now."

"He took quite a hit; I was about to take him to the hospital. I still might."

"No, dad, it was real, all of it, the play, it really happened; I was there!" Kurt exclaimed, trying to sit up, and his dad gently pushed him down back into the bed.

"Lay back down, Kurt. You just had a bad dream." Burt said, then Blaine kneeled down at his bedside. Finn and Rachel were behind him.

"Remember me?" Blaine smiled lightly; Kurt's eyes began to water.

"I could never forget you...." He sighed as Blaine gently kissed him.

"What about me?" Rachel asked.

"You didn't forget my face, did you?" Finn joked.

"No, I couldn't forget any of you...it was weird, it wasn't a dream, it was a place, and you were there, you were all there...except you, dad, you weren't really there," Kurt said. Everyone laughed.

"But...you couldn't have been there; you couldn't have."

"We all dream of funny things, Kurt," Rachel said.

"But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. I remember some of it being terrifying, but most of it was beautiful. All I remember is telling everyone that I wanted to go home, and they sent me home!" Everyone chuckled again.

"Doesn't anyone believe me?" Kurt asked, sitting up.

"Of course, we do," Blaine said, holding his hand.

"You know it doesn't matter, if you believe me or not. This is my home...not this Nurse's office but right here with all of you. And I'm never leaving, unless I get into Nyada. Because I love you all so much, and as Dorothy says...There's no place like home."

THE END!

(So that's it! Whew I hope you liked it!)