damn interruptions...

Elizabeth pov

"who's a cute baby? you are! you're such a cutie!" meliodas cooed to Tristan, hovering over him as he lay in his crib giggling.

he tickled him and dipped his face to nuzzle him, laughing merrily. I sat in the chair by the window watching with a smile, feeling happy seeing meliodas seem so thrilled to play with Tristan. his giggles as meliodas played with him melted my heart, giving a sigh of contentment as I felt happy and at peace with them.

meliodas stopped for a moment to look over at me, smiling widely as stood to his full height. he adjusted Tristan's blanket before walking over to me, kneeling before me as his eyes showed sincerity.

"hello my love, how are you this morning?" he asked sweetly, grabbing my hands with his.

"I-i'm good.... thank you, how are you?" I stuttered with red cheeks, feeling embarrassed at why he was kneeling on the floor.

"I am always well when I am with my love and my baby" he sighed, lifting my hands to his mouth and kissing my knuckles.

he trailed his lips from my knuckles to the inside of my wrists, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my lap as scooted as close as he could. I smiled at him as I felt the morning breeze ghost over my skin with the smell of last night's rain from the open window, resting one of my hands in his hair and my other rubbing circles into his back.

"you're so sweet, my loving dragon" I spoke softly, scraping his scalp lightly, drawing a quiet groan from him.

"mmm~ and you're intoxicating and addictive, my guilty pleasure~" he spoke deeply, his breath brushing against my thighs and causing my body to heat up.

"meliodas!" I squeaked in embarrassment when he nuzzled my thighs, my cheeks heating up at how close he was to being in between them.

"Ellie... guess what" he asked softly, sitting up slightly as he smiled almost bashfully.

"what?" I asked in return, smiling at him when rested his chin on my knees.

"I've finished all of the plans for our wedding, well almost. we still need to invite people, but most importantly we need to get you your dress..... I want you to help design it, i'll make it and help you since you've never designed clothes before but..... I just want to make sure you have exactly what you deserve" he spoke softly, pulling something from his pocket with a slight pink hue to his cheeks.

"really? does that mean we can get married soon?" I asked excitedly, smiling widely as my heart raced at the idea of finally being married to him.

"yes my love, my beautiful love~ I have a gift for you as a token of my affection for you..... it's long overdue and I apologize for making you wait so long... I hope you like it" he spoke sweetly, opening a wine red ring box before me.

my eyes filled as I looked at the most beautiful ring I had ever laid eyes on, while meliodas looked concerned and hopeful. I didn't wait a moment to leap into him, wrapping my arms over his shoulders and kissing him.

"I love it! I absolutely love it!" I cried into him, peppering his face with kisses.

"I-i'm glad!" he stammered out between laughs, holding me warmly.

"c-can you put it on me? pretty please?" I asked out of breath, feeling flushed when his eyes darkened after I said it and the mating bond heated up.

"yes of course, anything for you~" he responded lowly, his voice sending a shiver down my spine.

he was gentle as he lifted my left hand to his lips, kissing the knuckles as he traced my fingers with his. I shivered when I felt the cold material begin to slide on my finger, feeling more tears gather and fall when it was settled and fit perfect.

"it's perfect....." I sighed with a sniffle, running my fingers along the delicate design.

"thank goodness... I was worried that you wouldn't like it... I designed it from what I've seen of your jewelry preferences. when you usually wear jewelry you tend to stay modest, so the ring is made from silver with gold vine designs and I remembered that you said your favorite colors matched that of my demon eyes so that's why it's a polished emerald with purgatory obsidian as the gems for it" he beamed, kissing my knuckles again.

"mel!" I exclaimed happily, pulling him into another kiss.

he laughed into the kiss as he lifted me off the ground and spun with me, having his arms hooked under my knees to carry me. I kept my mouth against his as he carried me in circles around the room, giving a soft sigh when he licked his lips and in turn licked mine.

I felt him stumble in his steps as he was suddenly falling with me onto the bed, his laughs being haughty and deep.

"we're so close, so undeniably close.... gods I can't wait to have you walk down the aisle for me" he groaned into the crook of my neck, holding me snuggly.

"yeah..... it feels like it was so long ago I was walking in that rusty armor in search of the seven deadly sins, feeling like I was gonna be crushed by it and now... now I have everything" I spoke quietly, snuggling him like my life depended on it.

"oh come on! don't do this to me Ellie! goddamnit you got me all soggy" he sniffled beneath me, running his fingers through my hair, laughing dryly.

"it's not my fault I love you to the stars and back" I giggled to him, loving how the morning sun reflected off his eyes.

"well guess what, I love you to and through purgatory and back" he spoke sincerely, smirking at me as he rolled us over and hovered over me.

"stop one-uping me!" I squeaked, biting my lip when he adjusted my thighs to rest on either side of his.

"nah, I don't feel like it" he teased, dipping and kissing me deeply before I could respond.

my eyes closed as he dipped into my mouth, his hips rutting against my panties from my skirt having slid up. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue slid around mine, feeling one of his hands grasp my breast as his other slid under my back.

I broke away for air, gasping as he continued his movements. my eyes squeezed shut as I arched my back against him, my legs trembling at his sides as he re-sealed his mouth around mine. he groaned into my mouth as he lifted my legs to rest on his shoulders, instantly beginning to unbutton his shirt as he pulled away from my mouth.

"mel~" I moaned to him, crossing my ankles behind his head.

he grunted in response to me, pulling his shirt off and dipping back down and kissing me again. I was in an uncomfortable position with my knees pressed to my chest because they were over his shoulders as he kissed me, but it was worth it because of the way his hands roamed me.

a knock caused us both to freeze, momentarily stopped as we stared into each others eyes. then suddenly meliodas was snickering his eyes lost all mischief and instead replaced by merriment, he kissed me deeply, his tongue delving, before he sat up completely leaving me laying there breathless and flushed as he went to the door.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

-Zoe