Chapter Two: Sweetheart and Satan

Sukuna wasn't happy, on the contrary, he'd rather be anywhere else, but here! First, his vessel and his friends ran into a cursed spirit. Second, his dumb vessel decides to try and fight it, like he always does. Third, the cursed spirit transported them and turned them into cats! CATS!

Now, he's stuck being cared for by two lowly humans and his vessel. One of the humans even had the nerve to pick him up! Of course, his vessel had to get in his way, how annoying. "Back off you little shit," Sukuna hissed at his ex-vessel.

He glares at the pink-furred brat, who was once a thorn in his side as a human is now a thorn in his side as a cat. He has been reduced from a king to some kind of animal. Not to mention he's been stuck with this damn brat since they got here. This couldn't get any worse.

"Why are you being so rude to them?! They are being nice to us, and you keep clawing and biting them!" Yuji hissed, glaring at him. "They need to keep their damn hands to themselves, how embarrassing. The fact that I have been reduced to this!" Sukuna grumbled.

"Oh quit your complaining! This isn't that bad," Yuji hums, scratching his chin with his foot. "Look how flexible I am!" Sukuna wants to claw his damn eyes out, sickening how easily Yuji adapted to this role. So he swipes at Yuji, who dodges.

Yuji jumped back, dodging the claws aimed at him. "Hey! What was that for?!" He exclaimed, his fur standing up. "I cannot believe your dumbass is loving this!" Sukuna growled as he paced back and forth, trying to figure out how to get himself back to normal.

"I'm not! Plus what can we do anyways? Do you have a way to turn us back to normal?" Yuji retorted, looking a bit offended. Sukuna tried to think, but he knows as hell he is not going to let Yuji turn back. So instead of answering him, he turns his back on him and lies on the terrible makeshift bed.

Sukuna will be damned if he has to stay in this form forever.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, causing Sukuna to look up. The sounds of footsteps made him turn around and see the human with red hair. He eyes her cautiously as she has a look of worry on her face.

"You two aren't fighting are you?" Mika asked, walking up to the beds.

Sukuna grunts and turns his back to her. She walks over to Yuji and starts petting him, Sukuna can see, from the corner of his eyes, that the kid is soaking up the attention, it makes him sick. "Man this feels nice," Yuji hummed as he purred in her hands, loving the feeling.

"Such a baby, were you not loved enough as a child?" Mika cooed at the feisty cat. Sukuna hissed, he keeps his frown to make sure this human doesn't touch him. Such a low being does not deserve to touch him, even if he is a cat right now.

It's getting late anyways, nothing could be worse tomorrow.

-

Sukuna stands corrected, it just got worse.

"Aw look how cute they look!" you squealed, having placed the two cats in cute costumes. He screws his eyes shut as his ears ring in pain from your annoying voice. He was beyond humiliated, he wanted to burn this entire place down. Currently, they are in some kind of store and he dreaded the place.

These two humans have put clothes on him, some pink disgusting baby clothes, and the Itadori brat in some kind of yellow outfit. 'Kill me now,' he thought, keeping his grumpy composure. Yuji started laughing at him, not caring he was just as stupid looking.

"What should we name them? We can't get collars if they don't have any names." Mika pointed out, catching Sukuna's attention.

Collars?