Chapter Fifteen: Set Up

"You what?!" you shrieked as you looked at Mika. "I know, I know, but maybe this will help bring you two closer. As friends I mean," Mika reasoned. "Do you really think this is a good idea? What if something happens!" Yuji meowed, as he and Sukuna are in cat form. "Sukuna! Tell her!" He demanded as he hit the curse. "Why the hell are you hitting me?!" Sukuna hissed and hit Yuji on his nose.

"Because you need to agree with me and tell Mika she's out of her mind!" Yuji argued as he used both his paws to smack Sukuna. "You little shit!" You jump in surprise when the two cats start hissing and yowling at each other and then start attacking each other. "Whoa, guys!" you exclaimed, reaching down to pick up Yuji.

"Back off woman!" Sukuna hissed as he clawed at you. You back off quickly, holding Yuji close to your chest in an attempt to protect him from Sukuna. "Damn, what's gotten into you two?" Mika mumbled as she grabbed Sukuna, pulling him away from you and Yuji. Yuji nuzzles his face into your cheek, purring lightly as you check him for wounds. Whenever these two do fight, it can get quite vicious.

"I don't know Mika, can I at least bring Yuji along?" you asked, feeling uneasy about meeting Daniel alone. "I suppose if that makes you feel comfortable. Why not also bring Sukuna along too?" Mika suggested. There was a deep hiss coming from Sukuna, at this point, it's not considered a hiss. He sounds like a damn demon.

Yuji let out a hiss back, from in your arms. "I think that's a no from Sukuna, besides, I'm sure he wouldn't want to leave your side," you tell her as you scratch behind Yuji's ear. "Yeah... Maybe just going with Yuji is better," Mika said with a nervous smile as she decided to place Sukuna down. You also keep back from Sukuna as if he's going to attack you any second, but Sukuna sticks beside Mika.

"Alright...I'll go hang out with him, but it will be a public space, and Yuji will be there, at least around," you said, kissing Yuji's head. "Meow" Yuji said as he let out a loud purr. Sukuna rolls his eyes as he groans in disgust. "Ugh, you two make me sick to my stomach," Sukuna tells Yuji.

"You're just jealous I'm dating the person I love, while your crush is dating someone else," Yuji retorted as he stuck out his tongue. Sukuna hissed and gets ready to pounce, making you quickly run away. "Nope!" You exclaim as you run from Sukuna. "Where are you going?!" Mika asked in disbelief.

"You know he's going to attack my man!" you call back as you run to your room. "Ah... Wait! I didn't tell you when to meet Daniel!" Mika exclaimed right as you slammed your door shut. You sighed and sat down on your bed, Yuji still in your lap. "I don't want to go but Mika wants me to, but at least you will be around," you said, smiling petting him.

Instantly, the weight on her lap grew heavier as Yuji accidentally transformed back into a human, on your lap. "My thighs!" you exclaim as Yuji sits on you. "Sorry!" Yuji exclaimed as he quickly got off of you. "It's okay, but I didn't say to move away from me, give me hugs," you said, reaching out to him.

Yuji chuckled as he embraced you in a gentle hug, being mindful of his strength. A knock on the door interrupted them. "Y/N, you're meeting Daniel later today, for lunch, don't forget, okay?" Mika called from the other side of the door. "Okay!" you called back. You then turn to Yuji with a nervous look. "As long as you'll be there I know I'll be safe, plus there's witnesses everywhere," you tell him.