Chapter Six: Reunited

Mika hummed as she was looking between two different posters of Sukuna, debating if she should buy one. On one hand, she held Sukuna, and on the other hand, she held a bag of items she bought. "YUJI!!" You screamed in the distance, catching her attention, and confusing her. Has something happened to you two?

Glancing around, she couldn't spot you, and she could no longer hear your calls. This worried her, the merchandise can wait, but your safety cannot.

Sukuna notices the yelling too but turns to look at Mika to see what she would do now. Mika decided to, rarely, leave behind the Sukuna merchandise to check out the chaos. Sukuna noticed this and was shocked that she put merch of HIM down.

She silently glanced around, hoping to spot your figure amongst the crowd. Sukuna wondered what the hell you were screaming about, but he didn't understand why Mika is now worried. He finds your presence annoying, he doesn't know why Mika tolerates you.

Honestly, he thought she would be angry that you're ruining her time at this... Place. "There you are!!" Yuji exclaimed, as he instantly clung to Mika's leg. How'd he find them? Well, he noticed the very suspicious cat in the human's arms. "Yuji? What are you doing here?" She asked as she glanced down at the cuddly cat.

"Yeah, and where is your dumb human?" Sukuna asked, glaring at him. "I lost her! It was an accident! I swear!" Yuji cried, but only Sukuna understood him. Mika goes to bend down to pick up the crying cat. "Oi shut the hell up, I'm sure she's around looking at more merch of you like a creep," he grunts.

Mika lifted Yuji up by the scruff, and settled him into her other arm, this is a little awkward. "If you're here... Where's Y/N?" she asked herself. Sukuna reaches over and hits Yuji on the head. "Ow! What was that for?!" Yuji cried as he pawed at the spot that got hit.

Mika started to move, heading toward the doorway for the store, needing to get away from people. "Knowing her, she's probably lost" she mumbled to herself, now needing to find her friend.

"She'll be fine, she's a damn adult, not a child!" Sukuna argues, but it comes out as a long hiss. He once again hits Yuji with more force. "This is your damn fault, now we're on a wild goose chase!"

"Why do you keep hitting me?! Why are you so angry about this? It's not like you're walking" Yuji complained. Mika ignored their argument, as she finally got away from large groups of people, now able to call her friend. First, she needs to place these cats somewhere, so she decided to place them on a chair.

Sukuna stays in his spot, grumbling under his breath. "Oh... What do we do? Should we go find her? What if she's also lost?" Yuji asked as he paced in his spot. "Who gives a damn if she's lost?" he mutters. "Hey! Y/N, where- Woah, why are you crying? Are you alright?!" Mika asked into the phone.

"I-I lost Yuji!" You cried, trying to keep it together. "He just ran from me a-and I lost him, Mika! Did I do something wrong?!!" Mika sighed, a bit relieved nothing bad had happened, sort of. "Calm down, he's with me, now where are you?" She asked calmly.

".....Uh I don't know."

Mika deadpanned, having figured something like this would happen. "Alright... What do you see?" She asked, trying to attempt to locate you. "I see...a store that holy shit has a bunch of JJK merch! I mean a store, a ramen place, aaaaaand holy shit it's my childhood voice actor! Mr. Nolan! Wait!" You exclaimed as you left the call.