Chapter Seven: Sinister Feeling

The weekend had finally come, giving the two a break from all the schoolwork that had piled up on them. Today, Mika took this opportunity to finally go outside, to meet up with her long-awaited date. She and her boyfriend haven't met up in a while.

She had introduced you to him only once, so you don't really know him well. Well, he's already on your bad side. You hid that box well, it was in your closet hiding under some objects. So when Mika came to you, claiming that he found it you were angry.

You didn't say anything because her boyfriend made her happy, but if he's some kind of creep. Mika says he's a sweet guy, but now you're not so sure. "Alright, I'm heading out, remember, don't burn the kitchen," Mika said while standing in front of the front door.

"You think I'm capable of burning our home down?" you asked offended, but you don't blame her. "Knowing you and how you get along with one of the cats, I can practically sense it," Mika grumbled. She then looked over at the two cats, particularly Sukuna.

"You, behave while I'm away" she demanded while pointing at him as if that would work. He scoffs and you cross your arms against your chest.

"You sure this is a good guy? What if he kidnaps you or something?" You were worried about her going out by herself, especially with this guy who found a private sentiment item to you and lied about it. "Yes, I am sure, and no he won't kidnap me. You're overreacting" Mika said while leaning on one foot.

"Now, remember, if you're hungry, the cats are too. Don't feed them anything stupid, I won't be back till this afternoon," she said as she opened the door. Sukuna stood up, watching her, he was against this date she has with this man. He didn't want to have his potential slave to be taken from him. And plus, he has a feeling that you would possibly kill him for doing something stupid.

"Human, don't leave me with these two!" he yells at Mika. "They will surely burn the house down with their stupidity alone!" She noticed his approaching figure, and let out a sigh. "You can't come with me, be good," she said before heading out. You watch as Mika leaves and turns to the two cats.

"Alright, boys it'd just be you, me, and some movies! How about we binge on marvel movies?" Neither of the boys wanted to watch those, as they stared at the closed door. You sighed, knowing they were worried and you are too.

Mika is always looking out for you, you just want to do the same. You got the idea to follow her on her date. However, you doubt she would stalk you if you went on a date to see if you were safe.

Sukuna grumbles and turns to you. "Human, take us to the other human. Yuji, tell her to follow Mika." Yuji looked at Sukuna in confusion, surprised he'd demand such a thing. "Why should I?" He questioned, confused at Sukuna's order.

"Because, do you want something to happen to the human? What if this male attempted to harm her?" Sukuna turns to see you cooking their meals for them. "You know her better than I do somehow get her to follow Mika on her date."

"Oh... My... Gosh! You actually care about her! Man, this is rich! Alright, I'll tell Y/N, just for you buddy" Yuji said smugly as he strutted up to you. Sukuna hissed and sits by the door. "I don't care about her, I just don't want to lose a potential slave."