Chapter Five: Convention

Today was the day to go to an Anime Convention. You have been looking forward to this day. Mika has been to a few before, so she will be your temporary guide for you, as it's your first time. Mika is dressed as Konan from Naruto. You almost didn't want to dress up, but you dressed as Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan. His clothing was loose just like how you like it so it was the perfect match.

Mika was mostly excited because the Black Butler VAs were at the convention. She mostly wanted to see Sebastian's VA. Of course, that's later in the day, as other VAs are scheduled before them. Or something along those lines, you're not too sure how it works.

"You sure we can bring our fluffy boys in here?" you asked Mika, unsure. "I am very sure, I see people bring their pets all the time. Of course, I brought these bad boys" Mika said as she revealed cat backpacks, one of them with Sukuna stuck inside it. Basically backpacks with a clear container for the cats to sit in.

Yuji sat on top of your head, his tail swaying from left to right, looking comfortable.

You made sure to walk stiffly and carefully so he doesn't fall off your head. While also keeping a hand on him. Meanwhile, Sukuna just watches all these humans dressed ridiculously. He peeks his head out of the cat backpack to get a better view of these clowns.

And...wait a minute is someone dressed as him?

Imposter!

He lets out a low hiss at the fake Sukuna. Thankfully, for the cosplayer, the feisty cat is stuck in the backpack.

"Mika! Mika look at that Alucard Cosplayer!" you said excitedly. You pointed to the Alucard, from Hellsing, and damn he's looking really good. The outfit was amazing, the red coat is practically vibrant and the guns in his hands look real.

It doesn't help that he's handsome as hell as well.

You blush heavily and feel your heart race as the man plays in character, speaking in a soothing voice and downright charming.

"Do you want a picture with him?" Mika asked, already getting out her phone. Yuji meowed in protest.

You get a bit nervous, but nod regardless. The man is so handsome it's just a bit intimidating! You place Yuji inside the cat bag and walk up to the man. You stutter asking to take a picture with him and he agrees.

'Oh god this is awesome!' you cheered in your mind as Mika took your picture. "Thank you!" Mika said as she waved off the cosplayer, allowing them to continue on with their day. "Hey, your turn to take my picture, I want one with the Sukuna," she said as she handed you her phone, with the camera open.

You nod, holding both cats now, and take multiple pictures of Mika and the Sukuna Cosplayer. Sukuna was getting angry that he was trapped in this bag and he can see the Itadori brat is looking at the place in wonder.

If these bags weren't separating the two he would smack him silly.