First exploration

Bell POV

I panted as once again Alfia batted me away like I was a fly.

"Oh come on Bell you really gonna get beaten by a girl" Regis joked from the sidelines.

"You're not helping" I bit back.

"Get up Bell we're not done yet" Alfia coldly said. Doing as she asked I picked up my knife and got back up on my feet. I then charged at Alfia again using my lighting magic to increase my speed. However, that didn't seem to matter as when I was right above Alfia in her blind spot she roundhouse kicked me to the ground. I felt my eyes grow heavy and darkness overtook me.
.
.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes and saw the familiar sight of Miachs roof staring back at me. It was still dark outside but I could see the sun rising over the horizon. I looked around the shop and saw that I was the only one awake. So seeing as I had time to kill before everyone else woke up I decided to gather the ambient mana that was around me and cultivate my mana core. I was on the cusp of reaching dark silver core but the progress was slow going and would take a while. I'd assume a few hours had passed before I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Miach standing in front of me.

"Sorry to disturb you but breakfast is ready"

"It's alright was gonna stop pretty soon I had been at it for a while"

"So I'm guessing you were cultivating your mana core," he asked.

"Yup getting close to the silver stage and it has me excited"

"That's pretty impressive for someone your age Bell"

"Thank you, gramps told me that Arthur reached white core at 17 so I wanna try and beat him"

"Well work hard because we believe you can do it Bell" Nazha said. A smile graced my face as I sat down for breakfast. "So Bell what type of magic can you use," Miach asked.

"A lot. Like so much I can't even name them all"

Miach chuckled before speaking. "Well you are a Leywin that's to be expected"

"Oh get this I can even create my own spells," I told him and I saw his and Nazha's eyes go wide.

"Ha ha ha ha I have an amazing child," Miach said as he started laughing.

"Wait you can create spells that's amazing," Nazha said. Not being used to all the praise I nervously scratched the back of my head and looked away. Breakfast then continued with them asking me about creating spells. I only told them about one which was flashbang. It's a combination of both sound and light magic. The light caused the flash and the sound caused the bang therefore flashbang was formed.

"That's pretty amazing Bell I can't wait to see what other spells you create," Miach said as he put the dishes in the sink. "Oh uh, thanks Miach but it does take some time to make one. Gotta be careful so I don't blow myself up" I nervously chucked.

"You have to excuse him he isn't used to such praise," Regis said.

"Regis" I yelled at him embarrassed.

Miach and Nazha laughed before wishing me well and sending me off. "I hate you," I told Regis. "That was revenge for the dog bed" "oh well my bad for wanting to give your comfort" "you made it seem like I was a normal dog" and so our bickering continued until we arrived at the guild. When we arrived the guild was once again not that packed as it was around 10:00 am. I went up to the desks and saw Eina working there so I got her attention.

"Hey Eina," I said waving at her.

She jumped a little before she spoke "h-hello Bell how can I help you today" she asked her hands fidgeting.