Rescue mission

Bell sat atop the wheat manor. Dawn's ballad in hand. He didn't know what time it was, but the moon was high in the sky.

His familia knows he's staying there for the night, as he had told Regis through their mental link. With Astraea and Loki down in the deep floors of the dungeon, and the Ganesha familia running security for the city while setting up for the summer festival, and nobody was gonna ask Freya because she'd ask for some outlandish favor in return.

Leaving Bell to hold the line by his lonesome. Freya, the goddess of beauty that was after him yet, hadn't made a move yet. The one who turned Allen against Anya and caused her to be so miserable for years.

He was glad he got Anya out of there. Now all he needs to do is make Allen come to his senses so they can all be together again.

Bell heard someone land next to him, but he knew they were friendly, so he didn't mind them being here.

"You gonna sit up here all night," Lunoire asked, taking a seat next to Bell. She had her adventurers uniform on, which consisted of a white button-up shirt and brown shorts with a red scarf around her neck.

"Gives me the best view of our surroundings. Why you worried" Bell replied, not looking at her.

Lunoire let out a sigh pinching the bridge of her nose. "A little, but not as much as Demeter. She's worried you'll get sick."

Bell quirked an eyebrow as he looked at Lunoire. "She knows I can't get sick that easily, right? I mean, I have a mana core and a falna."

Lunoire let out a small smile. "You know she's just like that. Always worries about the little things that won't happen."

Bell shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, she was always like that when she visited. Then again, Regis and I constantly tried to blow each other up, so I think her concerns were valid."

Lunoire giggled at the thought of a small Bell and Regis trying to blow each other up while Demeter freaked out.

"I can imagine you gave her quite a fright," Lunoire said as she laid down on the roof.

"Well, when you're looking after a seven-year-old and their talking dog, and he just so happens to be a pyromaniac. Things get pretty hectic." Bell chuckled.

The two sat in silence, Bell keeping a lookout of the perimeter and Lunoire lying on her back, her eyes closed, enjoying the cool night's breeze.

"You can fall asleep if you want. I'll keep watch," Bell told her, his eyes still peeled for even the tiniest of things out of place.

Lunoire's eyes remained closed as she smiled. "Aw, are you worried about me now" she teased.

Bell rolled his eyes as he glanced over at Lunoire. "You must be tired from working all day. Might as well get some shut-eye."

Lunoire smiled as she rested her hands on her stomach. "You're very sweet, Bell. Anyone ever tell you that before."

Bell was confused where did this come from. "Uh, thanks? Where did that come from" Bell asked?

Lunoire didn't say anything as Bell heard soft snores come from her. He turned to look at her but quickly turned away as he could see her nipples poking out from her shirt. It appears someone doesn't believe in bras.
.
.
.
.
Airmid had just finished up work for the day. She was locking up the shop and getting ready to head home before a hand was around her mouth. She tried to scream, but her screams were muffled, and she could feel rope tying her hands and legs together.

She tried to struggle, but something hit her in the back of the head, causing everything to go dark.

A man threw her over his shoulder as he and his accomplices began to flee.