Back to my roots

Bell POV

"You sure you're not coming," I asked Regis as I got dressed.

"And have to deal with Demeter, while she may have some of the biggest tits I have ever seen, I'll pass"

I rolled my eyes as I knew he actually cared for her.

"Alright but we both know she'll come looking for you" I put my shirt on covering the necklace Miach made.

"And I'll be sure to run very fast, as long as some asshole doesn't hold me down this time" he muttered as he crawled back into his dog bed.

I walked downstairs dressed in my black short sleeve shirt and long brown pants. I had my knife strapped to my waistband and my hidden blade attached to my left wrist. I also wore my dimension ring which had Dawn's ballad and basilisk tear if needed. Attached to my boots were also the throwing knives Mikoto got me for my birthday.

I grabbed a quick bite to eat before walking out the door alone. Of course, during breakfast, I was teased relentlessly by Aisha and Welf about asking Airmid out on a date.

I walked out the northern gate of Orario and took the path to the wheat manor. Why she named it that I have no idea. The manor was made of bricks that went up at least three stories. The railing on the stairs leading up to the door was a type of wood painted white with brick stairs. Surrounding the manor was beautiful green grass that stretched for miles. It was honestly a little breathtaking.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. I waited for only a moment before a woman with long red hair which she had in a ponytail and green eyes opened the door. She was about medium height not much shorter than me. Her face was beautiful as her skin was a little tanned from working out in the field. She also had freckles along her face that in my opinion made her look cuter. She wore a white t-shirt with overalls over top of it which hid her curves which I knew she was hiding. I can thank Gramps for that tidbit of information.

"Well you just gonna stand there and gawk or are you gonna introduce yourself" she spoke with a country accent.

"Oh sorry where are my manners, names Bell I'm here to see Demeter" I stuck out my hand for her to shake. She quirked an eyebrow at me.

"What's a record holder like you here to see goddess for"'

"Would you believe me if I said she was somewhat of an aunt to me" I nervously chuckled.

She narrowed her eyes at me as she leaned forward a bit allowing me to see down her overalls a bit.

"You a farmer ain't ya"

"Yeah, used to have a farm with my grandpa up in the mountains, it's probably long dead by now as I haven't been up there in about three and a half months"

"Well come on in, I'll go get the goddess, hopefully, she didn't drink herself silly last night"

The wheat manors interior was a basic but unique design. The floor was made of a dark wood with sporadic carpet coverage all over the place. The walls were a light green wallpaper with a multitude of paintings of either fruits or familia members on the wall. By the entrance, two winding staircases led to the second floor. There was also a chandelier right above me made of whatever chandeliers are made out of.

There was a small round table in front of the entrance as well which had some flowers and a picture of Demeter and the tanned woman.

She then stopped and faced me sticking out her hand.

"Names Persephone, nice to meet ya, kid"

I took her hand and shook it, I could feel the strength behind her grip, this woman had to at least be a level five.