The water capital

Bell and Aisha sat next to a campfire on the 24th floor. It was their turn to keep watch while the rest of the familia slept. They were cuddling, with Bell having his arm wrapped around her. Why Regis wasn't keeping watch was simple.

He was lazy

Bell smiled and kissed Aisha on the forehead.

"What was that for?" Aisha asked.

"I don't know. Just felt like doing it."

"Oh, look at you, Prince Charming. Gonna sweep me off my feet?"

"Maybe. You're are pretty light."

Aisha playfully slapped his chest. "You know what I meant."

Bell smiled before pulling her closer. The two sat in silence, watching the flames crackle in front of them. It would be another couple of hours before they were relieved from watch.

"Are you excited? To go to Ephetous, I mean?" Aisha asked.

Bell nodded. "A little, yeah. I mean, it's a place where I can learn to get stronger and learn more about my heritage. Plus, I can learn a bunch of new techniques and master Aether a little bit more."

"Hmm, sounds like you'll be busy. So after you get back, does that mean we'll be parents?"

"If you want. When I asked about the baby thing, I didn't mean directly after getting back. It was more of an anytime after I'm back."

"Well, why don't we try now? We still have to watch for a few more hours," Aisha suggested.

Bell chuckled, shaking his head. "I wouldn't want to leave that responsibility on you. I also want to be there for the birth of my child."

"I would've argued that I could have Haruhime and the others help me. But you're right. You deserve to be there for the baby's birth. It'd be unfair to you as the father."

Bell smiled and contently sighed. He enjoyed the feeling of Aisha pressed against him. She was soft but strong. He liked that.

"So how's it feel to have two lovers now? When you gonna get the third," Aisha teased.

Bell rolled his eyes. "It won't be til after Epehotus. Probably. Wait, why am I entertaining you?"

Aisha giggled. "Because you know you want it deep down. You can feel the harem calling to you. You feel it pulling you close."

"Shut up," Bell groaned.

"Make me," Aisha challenged.

"Oh, there's a lot of ways I can do that."

"Then pick one. Unless you're-

Bell shut her up by kissing her on the lips. Aisha melted into the kiss, and the two stayed like that for a minute. After enough time passed, Bell pulled away and smirked.

"Was hoping you'd choke me instead."

"You are one freaky woman."

"You like it."

"Never denied that fact."

The two went back to cuddling and enjoying as much time as the two could squeeze in before Bell left for a while. Bell would remember these moments fondly while he was away.
.
.
.
.
Daphne lay awake in the tent she shared with Cassandra. She couldn't sleep as the shy girl was muttering in her sleep. It seemed like she was having another nightmare.