Chapter 30

Artoria and Diarmuid were fiercely fighting, filling the cold autumn night with a sense of excitement and tension.

"Boom, boom, boom!!"

Suddenly, a thunderous roar echoed from the distant sky.

A new Servant had arrived!

Artoria and Diarmuid locked eyes, then after a moment of swords clashing, they both backed off and turned their gaze to the southeast sky.

As Shirou looked up, he spotted a flying object approaching them, trailing purple sparks of lightning. The source of the noise was now clear. Irisviel gaped in amazement, exclaiming, "A chariot!"

The chariot was an ancient one, with two heads, pulled by large, muscle-bound bulls rather than horses. The bulls' hooves were pounding the void as they pulled the magnificent and luxurious carriage.

No...

The chariot wasn't just hovering in the air, its wheels were thundering and the bulls were stepping on lightning rather than the ground.

As the bulls and chariot moved through the empty sky, purple lightning flickered creating a deafening noise and raising the surrounding temperature. The magical power of the lightning was likely on par with the full-force attacks of Lancer and Saber. It could easily kill someone like Shirou, who was completely an E-rank newbie and had no combat experience whatsoever.

The conquering king, Iskandar, had finally appeared as a Servant!

In his hand, Waver's delicate frame was being held like a small kitten, tears and snot streaming down his face, making him look both comical and embarrassing.

The chariot finally came to a stop. Waver's fear of heights subsided, but his own embarrassment kindled the arrogance and anger in his youthful and energetic heart.

"Rider!!!" Waver screamed, like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, scolding Iskandar. "I will definitely, definitely, definitely make you understand that a Master should not be bullied! Watch out or I'll make you leave right now!"

Iskandar laughed, completely disregarding Waver's anger, and then gestured toward Saber and Lancer who were staring at them, "Oh? You can try now, young man."

"I...I...next time, I'll...I'll deal with you!" Waver shrank under the gaze of Saber and Lancer, his anger instantly turning into fear for his life.

Iskandar placed Waver on the chariot and then happily patted his shoulder, "Hahaha. Such generosity, as expected of my Master."

After seeing Iskander's appearance, Shirou was ready to run away. But before that, there was one piece of information that he wanted to confirm no matter what.

As Waver appeared on the battlefield, a disdainful voice filled with disgust echoed throughout the warehouse dock, "So, it's you, Mr. Waver Velvet. Stealing your noble teacher's Holy Relic and coming to this remote countryside to participate in the war of magi. Hahaha... Mr. Waver Velvet, you are truly audacious. It seems that my usual discipline towards you was not enough, making you forget how much of a foul and dirty rat you are. Well, let me teach you one last lesson as a magus. The war of magi at the cost of death! "

Without a doubt, the hateful tone and the voice that made Waver tremble with fear belonged to the Clock Tower's First-Class Lecturer and one of the Twelve Lords, the "Child Prodigy" Kayneth.

"It seems that the Lancer team has not changed," Shirou thought to himself.

Currently, Shirou has identified all the Servants in this Holy Grail War, except for Assassin. Although the Master has not yet been confirmed, the goal of this mission has been largely accomplished.