Chapter 131

Shirou spent three days in Garrod, during which he entrusted Artoria with resolving the town's grievances and endeared himself to the locals. However, when it came to confronting the nobles who held land and property, Shirou adopted a more cautious approach.

He began by carefully reviewing all the cases in his mind before taking action. He targeted a group of particularly corrupt nobles and also included a group of relatively more reasonable ones. This allowed for a compromise to be reached where the common people were able to regain some of their land and interests, while also ensuring a fair outcome for the nobles involved.

Despite the small gains, the common people were greatly encouraged, and Arthur name became even more renowned in Garrod.

Following a pleasant conversation with the lord of Garrod, Shirou bid farewell and left the town. Despite the other party's reluctance to see him go, he hurried on towards Camelot.

It took Shirou over two months to complete his journey to Camelot. As he passed through each city, he would allow Artoria to stir up some commotion before taking the opportunity to address the crowds from a high platform. This helped to increase his renown and familiarity with the people of Camelot. In the meantime, Kay was left with the daunting task of cleaning up after the mess created by Artoria.

Throughout their journey, they battled against monsters, evil witches, bullies who took advantage of the market, and corrupt nobles.

Their adventures left behind a trail of stories and legends. Arthur's name became well-known throughout the cities of Camelot, and alongside it, the tale of a brave and chivalrous girl who fought for the weak, possessed a straightforward and proactive attitude, and gave her all to everything, just like a lily. This girl was affectionately called the "Knight Princess" by the people.

Kay was often seen working tirelessly and complaining about the situation. He felt burdened with the task of cleaning up after Shirou and Artoria's shenanigans, which left him exhausted and frustrated. He had once hoped to bring Shirou serve Artoria, but instead found himself working for Shirou, cleaning up after their adventures and becoming a useful tool to them.

Merlin, on the other hand, always seemed to disappear during their adventures, only to reappear later with a smug smile on his face. He would often carry the scent of a woman and even lipstick marks on his face, leaving no doubt that this notorious magus, known for his romantic exploits in human history, had taken the opportunity to indulge in some pleasure-seeking during his absences.

For some reason, every time Kay saw Merlin, he felt a growing sense of unease and discomfort throughout his body.

Despite this, he managed to focus on his cleanup duties and complete them without any issues.

Furthermore, Shirou did not delegate all responsibilities to Artoria. There were certain situations he preferred to handle himself, such as when two men were competing to see who could pee the farthest and accidentally splashed a third person.

Shirou typically did not intervene in these types of situations, nor did he allow Artoria to do so.

However, he had a trick to prevent her from taking action. For instance, in this case, Artoria had attempted to intervene, but Shirou managed to stop her by grabbing her ponytail, causing her to cry out in pain and tears to stream down her face.

He released Artoria's hair, and she immediately held onto her ponytail at the back of her head, shooting him an angry glare. "My king! This is the seventh time you've done this! Even if you are the king, you cannot simply grab my hair every time. Surely, there must be another way to stop me?"

Shirou looked at her angry expression and grinned. "You're angry,"

"No, I'm not angry," she retorted, still seething. "I just want you to stop grabbing my hair all the time!"