Emma [Emotional]

Emma [Emotional]

Song: Sofia Carson – Still love you

"I can't be mad at you," said Emma. "Shit."

"What?" asked Jacob confused. Emma let out a sigh.

"I was thinking about this... us... a lot tonight. See, I even made a damn video about you after I got to the island. Of course, it wasn't live, there is no signal at all and probably I would just delete it..." Emma rambled nervously avoiding looking at Jacob. He has never seen her like this before. "I was thinking and thinking... caught myself not thinking about anything else but you. It's crazy..."

"What are you trying to say?" asked Jacob unsurely. Emma exhaled sharply.

"I can't be mad at you because... I think I'm in love with you... which is sooo annoying! I want to be angry with you! But... I'm just happy you're alive."

Jacob's mouth fell open, his thoughts just exploded. His mind was full and empty at the same time. He couldn't even say a word.

"Oh my god, don't look so shocked," said Emma. "I know... It's embarrassing. I mean... I'm covered in blood and we barely survived tonight and I just say something like this out of the blue..." but she couldn't finish because Jacob stepped to her and kissed her. Emma hugged his neck, covering him with blood. When they parted they both wiped their mouths and started chuckling.

"That might not have been the best idea right now," said Emma giggling. "Oh my god, I stained you everywhere," said Emma trying to wipe the blood off Jacob's chest but she just stained him even more.

"Yeah, well, I was covered in blood and dirt all night, it doesn't matter anymore," Jacob waved it off with a chuckle.

"Let's get back to the lodge and take a shower," said Emma still giggling. After she calmed down a bit, Jacob looked her in the eyes lovingly. "What?" Emma asked.

"I love you too," he said. ❤

"Not surprised, 'cause you see, I'm fucking fabulous even when I'm covered in blood," said Emma playfully, smiling at him.

"Yeah, you are," said Jacob. He slipped his hand into hers and they headed back to the lodge. Emma looked up at the sky which was changing colors, showing the first rays of the sun.

"It's kinda pretty," she said. Jacob followed her gaze and agreed with her.

They walked for a while in silence when suddenly a rustling noise hit their ears. They stopped and turned towards the noise.

"You hear that?" asked Emma alert. Both of them took a step back. "Should we look?" she asked.

Jacob:

[Investigate noise]: (Click [Investigate] (2) in the index!)

[Don't investigate noise]:  (Click [Don't investigate] (2) in the index)