Ryan [Kind]

Ryan [Kind]

"Hold on, let me help you," said Ryan and stepped to the cabin in which Dylan was showering.

"Wait! Don't open the door!" said Dylan.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked worrying.

"Uh... nothing. Just don't open the door."

"Dude, Kaitlyn told me she saw you walking around in a towel and Jacob said you went with them swimming in the lake naked the other night, you're not the shy type... so why are you not letting me help?" asked Ryan confused.

"That's... different," said Dylan embarrassed.

"I've seen naked men before," said Ryan. "Oh gosh, that came out wrong."

Dylan started chuckling.

"You've seen naked men before?" he repeated slowly, meaningfully, chuckling the entire time.

"Haha. Yeah, that came out wrong. Anyway, I won't look, I promise," said Ryan.

"I know you want to look," said Dylan playfully. Ryan let out a sigh. Of course, he wanted, but not now. Not now when Dylan was hurt. He really just wanted to help.

"No. I just want to help you, because I feel guilty for cutting your hand off," said Ryan.

"We can't do much about that now," said Dylan.

"Just, let me help," said Ryan.

Ryan

[Open door]

Click CONTINUE

[Don't open door]

(Click Ryan [Don't Open Door] in the index)