Back from the island

[If Jacob and Emma are a couple]

Lodge, 6:02

Ryan brought in his bag and Dylan's too and took them to the kitchen. They grabbed their clean clothes and were about to leave for the poolhouse to take a shower. Dylan gathered himself up but suddenly the world was spinning around him.

"Whoa, Dylan, you okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Cool," said Dylan as he steadied himself. "Let's go, I really need that shower," he sniffed the neck of his shirt and made a disgusted grimace. "Gotta burn this later."

"Me too," said Ryan chuckling.

As they stepped through the door they saw Nick, Abi, and Kaitlyn, sitting around, already fresh and clean.

Right at that moment the front door opened and Laura returned with Max. The rest of them stared at them with funny expressions on their faces.

"Guys, this is Max," Laura introduced him.

"Well... hello," said Dylan as he looked Max up and down, checking out his outfit with a grin. Max frowned his eyebrows questioningly.

"Hello?" he said unsurely.

"Nice outfit," said Kaitlyn. "Both of you, I mean."

"Yeah, thanks. Can you guys lend me anything else to wear, please?" Max asked.

"I'm not sure my trousers would fit you," said Ryan.

"Yeah mine neither with those thighs..." said Dylan still looking.

"Dude," said Ryan.

"What?" asked Dylan finally turning his eyes away from Max.

"Don't do that, it's creepy," said Ryan.

"Yeah, whatever," said Dylan and turned around to grab his bag.

"So, that's it?" Max asked.

"There's one more guy, Jacob, his clothes might fit you. I just don't know where he is," said Ryan as he turned his back on them too, and left for the poolhouse. Max threw his arms frustrated.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" asked Laura mocking Max.

"Haha," answered Max. Abi, Nick, and Kaitlyn watched the exchange smiling entertained.

***

(Click [The Poolhouse Action] in the index)