[Don't Investigate] (1)

[Don't investigate]

"I don't think it's a good idea," Jacob whispered. "Run, go!" he said and with that, they rushed to the lodge. Just as they started running, Jacob glanced back and saw a werewolf jumping out of the bushes, chasing them. "Quick!" he yelled.

They were running for their lives, till Emma found herself on the ground. She stumbled upon a log in the dark.

"Oh, fuck!" said Jacob. He stopped to help Emma and the werewolf jumped right at him. Emma screamed.

Jacob was struggling against the monster on the ground while Emma was searching for something to help. When she couldn't find anything she just rushed against the beast and pushed it with all her strength. Her silver bracelet touched the werewolf which howled in pain as it jumped away from them.

Jacob was on his feet in a moment and both of them were retreating slowly.

The werewolf howled for one last time then it burst inside out. Jacob and Emma got sprayed with blood once again.

"If I didn't have enough on me already..." said Emma bitterly. Jacob spat out a little bit of blood. As they wiped their eyes and looked again they saw a completely confused Nick kneeling in front of them.

"What the hell happened?" he asked devastated.

***

(Click [The Road] in the index)