Nick [Sympathetic]

Nick [Sympathetic]

"It must have been terrible for you," said Nick.

"Well... wasn't the best experience of my life," Abi admitted.

"I'm so... so terribly sorry, Abi."

"You weren't in control. I don't blame you," said Abi easing up. Nick took Abi's hand. He felt embarrassed but he felt like he should do it. Now or never.

"I'm really sorry," he repeated. "I would never call you stupid. And I would never hurt you. Ever."

Abi finally smiled with a little bit of redness on her cheeks. She looked him in the eyes.

"It's good to see your eyes back to normal," she said.

"What? Like not crazy possessed?"

"Yeah."

"Can we just... kind of... move on?" asked Nick carefully. "We both hurt each other, so we're... guess, we're even or something?"

"Yes," said Abi. "We can move on. But I'm not going to lie, I might have nightmares about you after all this."

"Shit... I'm terribly sorry. But... I would love to be there to comfort you when you wake up from a nightmare."

"What do you mean?" asked Abi not believing her ears.

"I would love to be your boyfriend," said Nick. "If that's okay." ❤

Abi couldn't answer for a second. She was trying to find her words and thoughts and some air.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," said Nick quickly. "If you say no it's fine."

"No, I... I mean... of course, I say yes," Abi rambled giving Nick the heart attack that she was going to say no, but finally, Nick let out a relieved sigh.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes, of course," said Abi blushing crazily.

"I promise I'm not like what you described. I would never hurt anybody. Except for Jacob. I would probably punch him just for fun. Anyway, I'm saying I'm not a monster and I want to show you the real me."

"So... what's the real you like?" asked Abi smiling, calming down a bit.

"Well, nothing like that for sure," said Nick.

Abi couldn't stand seeing him being so nervous and cute, so she kissed his cheek. Nick snapped out of rambling and looked at her surprised.

"Sorry," said Abi blushing.

"No, it's okay," said Nick and leaned closer to finally kiss her. It was their second kiss, but it felt like it was the first one. The real one.

They didn't realize Kaitlyn was eavesdropping on them from the shadows and was smiling to herself happily.

***

Song: Avril Lavigne – I will be

NEXT SCENE

[If Emma and Jacob broke up]

(Click CONTINUE)

Click [If Emma and Jacob is a couple]  in the index