Ryan [Don't Open Door]

[Don't open door]

"It's okay, I'm doing okay, for now," said Dylan.

"Alright, but I'll wait here, so if you need anything..." said Ryan.

"Thank you, Ryan... that's really thoughtful of you," said Dylan moved. He was glad that Ryan cared about him. During camp, he never gave any sign that he was interested, but after tonight, he was really there for him. Showing interest and caring. Dylan's heart was melting, smiling to himself while he finished showering.

"I'll just take a quick shower too, let me know if you need anything," said Ryan, and with that, he disappeared in the neighboring cabin.

"Thanks!" said Dylan. He already finished but didn't turn off the shower. It felt so good to just stand under the hot water, so he stayed there, leaning his injured arm by the elbow against the wall, protecting it. He lowered his head and put it under the shower, quickly washing his hair once again. He heard that Ryan finished and turned off the water on his side.

"Everything good?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah sure, it's just nice to be in this hot water," said Dylan. "Can you hand me my towel, please?" he asked.

"Hand you?" asked Ryan.

"I should have asked if you could lend me a hand," said Dylan. Ryan was chuckling at his joke as he opened the door for just a tiny gap so his hand could fit in and gave Dylan the towel, not looking, then closed the door. Dylan turned off the water and managed to get dressed. He stepped outside shirtless, though.

"Just figuring out how to put this thing on," he said as he tried to put his arm in his shirt. Ryan quickly stepped to him and helped him put it on. As soon as the shirt was in its right place their eyes met.

"Thank you," said Dylan embarrassed.

"Sure," replied Ryan. He felt so sorry for Dylan because of his hand. Because he was in pain. Seeing him struggling to put on his shirt. A sweet little kiss landed on Dylan's lips.

"What?" Dylan asked quietly, completely confused. "I thought you liked Kaitlyn."

"What made you think that?" asked Ryan and kissed Dylan once again.

"Yeah, never mind," said Dylan, and this time he kissed Ryan back.

After their sweet, romantic little making-out session they headed back to the lodge, blushing and smiling like two little kids. ❤

***

Song: James Bay – Us (Acoustic)

(Click [Morning] in the index)