The Poolhouse Action

[If Jacob & Emma are a COUPLE]

Dylan and Ryan headed to the poolhouse in silence. Both of them were tired and weary. As Ryan opened the door they instantly heard some noises, made by a girl, which couldn't be mistaken for anything else. Ryan shut the door quickly and they looked at each other confused and surprised.

"Was that... what I think it was?" Ryan asked unsurely.

"Yeah," said Dylan giggling.

"How can they do this after a night like this?!" asked Ryan shocked.

"Probably exactly because of this night... they are happy they are alive or something," said Dylan unsurely.

"What should we do? Just wait it out?" asked Ryan embarrassed.

"It doesn't bother me," said Dylan, and with that, he threw his bag over his shoulder, opened the door, and stepped inside.

"Dude! What the hell?!" asked Ryan. He remained outside.

Dylan walked to the cabin which was the farthest from the one which was locked. Noises were still audible.

"Go for it!" he yelled with a grin on his face.

"Get out!" Jacob replied. Dylan chuckled and started taking his clothes off. He always wanted to try what it's like to take off a shirt with one hand. Now he didn't have any other option. He grabbed it and pulled it down with one move. He started showering casually like nothing was happening. Everything was completely normal. But his smile faded away as he looked down at his arm. He figured he should shower carefully, not to let dirty water pour down into his wound. So he raised his injured arm up and showered like that. It took a while with just one hand to scrub all the dirt from his arms. Based on the voices, Dylan was pretty sure Emma and Jacob finished. They turned off the shower and the door was creaking as it opened.

"Enjoyed the show?" asked Jacob mocking him.

"Yeah, it was fun," said Dylan giggling.

"You idiot," said Emma giggling too, then the two of them left.

Ryan didn't come in, he waited outside the entire time.

"What the hell, guys?" he asked when they finally came outside. They left still chuckling and headed back to the lodge. Ryan threw his arms disbelievingly then entered the poolhouse. He could hear one shower was still going.

"Dylan?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Everything good?"

"Yeah, it just takes time to figure things out with one hand," he said.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I'm fine, thank you," he said. "Ah, shit..."

Ryan:

[Helpful] (Are you sure?)

Click CONTINUE

[Kind] (Let me help you.)

(Click Ryan [Kind] in the index)