Max [Romantic]

Max [Romantic]

Max slowly leaned closer and kissed his girlfriend. ❤ He was so proud of her and very grateful to her. He backed away a little, resting his arms on her waist.

"Laura, I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. I'm your slave. Forever. Really. All of this you did for me... I can never pay you back."

Laura chuckled.

"You're gonna regret saying that. You're going to wash the dishes and clean the house for the rest of our lives," she said chuckling.

"Consider it done," said Max smiling.

"You're my slave, that sounds good... and dirty," said Laura.

"Do whatever you want with me, Ma'am," said Max joking.

"Oh... my... god... I forbid the use of the word "Ma'am"! It's prohibited from now on!"

"As you wish, Ma'am," he said smiling widely.

"Max! Stop it!" Laura said giggling as they climbed into the boat.

But then Laura's smile faded away.

"Actually... you know... this was all my fault. We should have gone to the motel. I didn't talk to Chris Hackett I just left a message... We shouldn't have come."

"No, Laura, stop this... don't blame yourself," said Max as he started rowing. "These kinds of monsters shouldn't even exist, I mean, who would have thought, right? You can't blame yourself for not going to the motel. You saved both of us, that's what matters."

"Yeah... I guess you're right."

"So, what exactly happened? Tell me everything," said Max while they climbed out of the boat on the shore.

"It's a long story," Laura sighed, but she told everything to Max while they walked back to the lodge.

***

Song: Skillet – Valley of Death (I know it's about God, but I pretend it's how Max feels about Laura.)

(Click [The Poolhouse] in the index)