Characters

Inessa Petrov 21

Inessa Petrov 21

- Inessa Petrov was born and raised in Russia. Growing up, Inessa was known to be a shy and reserved girl, but she had a passion for photography that spoke louder than her words. Her mother was a successful artist, and Inessa admired her mother's work, aspiring to become a great artist just like her.

As she grew older, Inessa became more outgoing and social, surprising everyone who thought she was a silent and introverted girl. She made friends easily, and her love for taking pictures became a topic of interest for many of her peers.

Inessa moved to America to pursue her dream of becoming an artist, and she excelled in her studies. She continued to take pictures and develop her artistic skills, dedicating herself to her passion.

Despite her friendly nature, Inessa was not someone to mess with. She had a short temper and could be very stubborn when she set her mind to something. However, she was also known for her caring and loving nature, always willing to help her friends and family.

Inessa rarely cried, but if someone crossed the line with her, she wouldn't hesitate to speak her mind. She was a force to be reckoned with, and her friends knew not to mess with her.

Inessa's passion for drawing has led her to become an accomplished artist, just like her mother. She continues to take pictures, capturing the beauty of the world around her, and sharing her love for art with everyone she meets.

 She continues to take pictures, capturing the beauty of the world around her, and sharing her love for art with everyone she meets

Vincent Valentino 25

- Vincent Valentino was born and raised in Italy. He grew up in a wealthy family, but his childhood was far from average. Vincent's father was a notorious mafia boss, and he was raised in a lifestyle of crime and violence.

As he grew up, Vincent quickly learned the ins and outs of the family business and eventually became the head of the organization. He moved to America to expand the family's business interests and became a billionaire in the process.

Despite his cold and secretive nature, Vincent was adored by many. His charming personality and good looks made him a favorite amongst his peers and the public. However, they had no idea of the monster he truly was.