16

Inessa

Inessa

Later that evening, Inessa found herself sitting in the living room with Zariah, watching The Vampire Diaries. They were in the middle of a heated debate about who was hotter, Damon or Stefan Salvatore. (Clearly Damon)

when Vincent walked in all sweaty and shirtless. "What did you do?" Inessa asked, pressing her thighs together as she tried to ignore the sudden warmth that spread through her body."I worked out," Vincent replied with a smirk before heading upstairs.

 Inessa bit her lip, feeling a bit horny at the sight of his toned body. She excused herself and went upstairs to her room, unable to resist the urge to pleasure herself with thoughts of Vincent.After she was done, she made her way back downstairs, only to find Zariah and Treyvon in the middle of a heated make-out session.

 She gasped and quickly looked away, feeling a mix of arousal and embarrassment."Um, I'm just gonna go to bed," she mumbled before quickly making her way back to her room.As she lay in bed, Inessa couldn't stop thinking about Vincent. 

She knew she was falling for him, hard, but she also knew he was keeping secrets from her. She didn't know what to do or how to confront him, but she knew she had to figure it out soon.With a heavy heart, she eventually drifted off to sleep, her dreams filled with thoughts of Vincent and the unknown dangers that lay ahead.

That evening-Zariah

The next morning, Zariah found herself awake in Treyvon's bed, feeling confused about her feelings for him. She wasn't sure if she liked him in a romantic way or if it was just physical attraction.

She got dressed and made her way to the living room, where Inessa was already sitting, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Hey," Zariah said, taking a seat next to her.

"Hey," Inessa replied, smiling at her.

Zariah took a deep breath and decided to confide in her friend. "I don't know what I'm feeling for Treyvon," she admitted. "I mean, I like him, but I'm not sure if it's more than that."

Inessa listened attentively, nodding in understanding. "It's okay to be unsure," she said. "Just take things one step at a time and follow your heart."

Zariah smiled gratefully, feeling comforted by Inessa's words.

Later that evening day -Inessa

Later that day, the group decided to go out for a walk around the neighborhood. As they strolled along the quiet streets, Inessa found herself walking next to Vincent, their arms brushing against each other.

She took a deep breath and decided to confront him. "Vincent, we need to talk," she said, looking up at him.

Vincent stopped walking and turned to face her, a serious expression on his face. "What's on your mind?" he asked.

Inessa took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye. "I know you're keeping secrets from me," she said, her voice shaking slightly. "And I want to know what they are."

Vincent hesitated for a moment, looking like he was about to say something, but then he seemed to change his mind. "It's complicated," he said evasively.

Inessa narrowed her eyes, feeling frustrated. "I deserve to know, Vincent," she said firmly. "We're in this together, and I won't be kept in the dark."

Vincent looked at her for a long moment, seeming to weigh his options. Finally, he let out a deep sigh. "Inessa," he said. "I can't tell you yet, but I promise I'll tell you when the time comes," he said, Inessa groaned annoyed, and walked away to catch up with Zariah.

Inessa's mood was completely ruined by this, and she reminded herself that her whole relationship is just fake and for his business. She decided to not talk to him and ignore him as much as she could. And as you could think it drove Vincent insane.

Vincent tried to talk to Inessa multiple times over the next few hours, but she always found an excuse to avoid him. She couldn't bear the thought of being kept in the dark any longer, and she didn't want to keep up the charade of their fake relationship any longer.

One moment, Vincent cornered her in the kitchen, blocking her way out. "Inessa, please," he said, looking at her with pleading eyes. "I can't tell you everything right now, but I promise you'll understand soon."

Inessa crossed her arms over her chest, feeling angry and hurt. "You've been saying that for weeks, Vincent," she said. "I can't keep pretending like everything's okay when it's not."

Vincent stepped closer to her, his hands reaching out to grab her shoulders. "I know you're upset," he said softly. "But I need you to trust me. Please."

Inessa looked up at him, her heart aching with conflicting emotions. She knew she wanted to trust him, but it was hard when she didn't know what he was hiding. Finally, she sighed and nodded. "Okay," she said. "I'll try to trust you. But you need to start telling me more."

Vincent smiled, looking relieved. "Thank you, Inessa," he said, leaning in to kiss her gently on the lips. "I promise I won't let you down."

As they pulled away from each other, Inessa couldn't help but feel a flutter in her chest. She knew she shouldn't be falling for Vincent, but she couldn't help it. She just hoped that he was worth the risk.