20

HONEYMOON

HONEYMOON

Inessa couldn't help but feel grateful for Vincent. He always knew how to make her feel loved and appreciated, even when she doubted herself. She looked at him with loving eyes, feeling overwhelmed with emotions.

"I don't deserve you," she said softly.

Vincent shook his head, "Don't say that. You're everything to me. My best friend, my partner, my love. I'm the lucky one to have you in my life."

Inessa felt tears welling up in her eyes, touched by his words. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, feeling his arms wrap around her tightly.

As they pulled away, Vincent wiped a tear from her cheek and smiled. "Ready to start our new life together?"

Inessa nodded, feeling excited and nervous at the same time. She knew challenges would be ahead, but with Vincent by her side, she felt ready to face anything.

They grabbed their suitcases and headed out the door, ready to start their honeymoon adventure. As they walked hand in hand, Inessa looked at her wedding ring again, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and love.

"I love you too, Vincent," she said, squeezing his hand.

Vincent grinned, "I know you do, mama."

Inessa rolled her eyes, feeling a mix of annoyance and amusement. She knew Vincent loved teasing her, but deep down she loved it too.

Together they walked towards their future, ready to face whatever challenges and joys it may bring. They knew they could conquer anything as long as they had each other.

(...)

Inessa and Vincent came to Dubai, "I have a surprise for you, mama" he said kissing her cheek, "Really what is it?" she asked him. "Put these on so you won't peek," he said, She hesitated but put the blindfold on.

She felt herself getting helped into a car, her seatbelt got put on and she heard the door close. Not so long after she heard the car start and drive. She felt herself getting a bit nauseous of not being able to see. After a while the car stopped and her door opened and her seatbelt got removed, "Take my hand, mama" he said his thick Italian and Spanish accent coming out when he said, mama. she took his hand "Watch your head" he said placing his hand on top of her head.

As she got out of the car she heard some keys making a noise, and she started getting suspicious, "Vince where are we?" she asked, "You'll see it in a minute" he said and she nodded. He led her somewhere but stopped, "Watch your step, love," he said Making her blush.

"what's it with the nicknames today?" she thought to herself.

She heard the sound of a door open and suddenly she felt that she wasn't outside anymore, it smelled different, it smelled a bit rich.

"Take your blindfold off, mama," he said and she did as he said.

Inessa felt like she was in a dream as she looked around the luxurious house. The high ceilings, the spacious living room, and the modern furniture were all stunning. Vincent had outdone himself this time. She turned to him and hugged him tightly, "Thank you, Vinnie. I love it here," she said with a big smile on her face.

Vincent hugged her back, feeling satisfied with her reaction. "I knew you'd like it, my love. I want to give you the best, always," he said, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Inessa couldn't believe how lucky she was to have Vincent in her life. He was always surprising her with thoughtful gestures, and she felt truly loved and cared for. She followed him to the bedroom, feeling exhausted from the long day. As she crawled into bed, Vincent came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck gently.

"Sleep tight, my love. I'll be right here when you wake up," he whispered, and Inessa felt safe and content. She closed her eyes, feeling grateful for all the blessings in her life.

As she drifted off to sleep, she knew that this vacation was going to be unforgettable. And with Vincent by her side, she was ready for anything.