22

SMUT

 As soon as Vincent led Inessa to the bedroom he closed the door and pinned her against the door kissing her deeply. Inessa moaned and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her. 

Vincent's hands roamed over her body, caressing every inch of her skin. Inessa was getting more and more turned on by the minute, and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. She pushed Vincent away for a moment, and whispered into his ear, "I want you to be rough with me tonight, baby."

Vincent looked at her with a hungry expression, and picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed, and climbed on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. Inessa's heart was racing, and she felt a surge of arousal run through her body.

Vincent began kissing her neck, his teeth nipping at her skin, leaving small marks behind. Inessa moaned, arching her back, and Vincent used the opportunity to unhook her bra and toss it aside. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, biting down gently, making Inessa gasp. 

He moved down her body, kissing and licking every inch of her skin, until he reached her panties. He looked up at her with a wicked grin, and slowly pulled them down, revealing her wetness. He plunged his tongue into her, causing her to moan and writhe beneath him.

Inessa was in ecstasy, and she felt like she was on fire. Vincent's expert mouth and tongue were driving her wild, and she was close to orgasm. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, Vincent stopped and looked at her with a smirk. 

"Now it's my turn," he said, flipping her onto her stomach and entering her from behind. He pounded into her, his hands gripping her hips tightly, and Inessa screamed in pleasure. The roughness of his movements only turned her on more, and she begged him for more. 

Vincent was an animal, and he showed no mercy, taking her harder and faster than ever before. Inessa felt like she was going to explode, and just as she reached her peak, Vincent pulled out and flipped her onto her back again. 

He entered her once more, and this time he was more gentle, kissing her deeply as he moved inside her. Inessa could feel the love and tenderness in his touch, and it was almost overwhelming. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer, and they moved together as one.

When they were finished, they collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. Inessa felt completely spent, but also completely satisfied. Vincent pulled her close to him, and they lay there, basking in the afterglow of their passion.

"That was amazing," Inessa whispered, her head resting on Vincent's chest.

"Absolutely mind-blowing," Vincent replied, running his fingers through her hair.

Inessa smiled, feeling more in love with him than ever before. They cuddled together, enjoying the intimacy of the moment, and Inessa knew that this was just the beginning of their wild and passionate journey together. 

A/N

Short chapter but like... I didn't know how to write this like 😭 I'm writing this in class.

But like I said this isn't toe-curling smut 😭

but yeah don't forget to vote and comment x

Neveah 😻