48

The next morning, Inessa slowly stirred awake, her body feeling deliciously sore from their passionate night. She stretched and let out a contented sigh, relishing in the lingering sensations of their intimate connection. As she opened her eyes, she found Vincent already awake, a satisfied smile playing on his lips.

"Good morning, beautiful," he greeted her, his eyes sparkling with affection.

Inessa smiled back, her eyes filled with playful mischief. "Good morning, handsome," she replied, running her fingers through her tousled hair. "Did you sleep well?"

Vincent chuckled softly. "I slept like a king, knowing that I had the pleasure of making you feel so good," he said, his voice laced with satisfaction.

Inessa blushed, feeling a mixture of shyness and desire. "You definitely did a good job," she admitted, her voice filled with a hint of teasing.

As they lay in bed, basking in the warmth of the morning sun, Inessa pulled out her phone and started scrolling through TikTok. They laughed together at funny videos, occasionally sharing one that caught their attention. But then, a particularly attractive man appeared on the screen, causing Inessa's eyebrows to raise.

"Wow, he's quite easy on the eyes," she commented, turning to Vincent with a mischievous smile.

Vincent's eyes narrowed playfully as he glanced at the screen. "Is he now?" he replied, a hint of jealousy creeping into his voice.

Inessa couldn't help but tease him further, leaning closer and whispering, "But you know, Vincent, you're still my favorite eye candy."

A sly grin spread across Vincent's face as he swiftly moved on top of Inessa, his eyes filled with a mix of passion and determination. "Oh, I'll show you just how much better I am," he whispered huskily.

Inessa's breath hitched as Vincent's lips captured hers in a heated kiss, igniting a fiery desire between them. Their bodies moved in perfect synchrony, their connection deepening with every touch and every whisper of their names.

They lost themselves in the intensity of the moment, their bodies dancing with a shared rhythm. The morning air filled with their whispers of love and pleasure, echoing in the room as they explored the depths of their desire.

After reaching the pinnacle of their passion, they lay there, bodies entwined, their hearts racing in synchrony. Inessa nestled into the crook of Vincent's arm, feeling a sense of completeness and contentment wash over her.

Vincent brushed a gentle kiss against her temple, his voice filled with adoration. "You're mine, Inessa," he whispered, his voice filled with possessiveness and love. "And I'll always make sure you know it."

Inessa smiled, her heart overflowing with affection. "And you're mine, Vincent," she replied, her voice filled with devotion. "I love you."

They lay there, basking in the afterglow of their passionate morning, knowing that their love was strong and unbreakable. With a newfound sense of reassurance and a deeper bond, they embraced the day ahead, ready to face whatever challenges came their way, hand in hand.

Vincent's fingers traced delicate patterns on Inessa's back as he pondered the future, his voice filled with a sense of determination. "You know, Inessa, I've been thinking," he began, his gaze fixed on the ceiling above. "Maybe it's time for us to find a new house, a place where we can create our own sanctuary, away from prying eyes and distractions. A place where Matteo can grow up in peace."

Inessa lifted her head from his chest, her eyes shining with curiosity. "That sounds wonderful," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement. "Do you have any houses in mind?"