Don't Test Me

A/n: NSFW, Angry consensual sex.

Req: Hiii so glad requests are open again!! :) worth it though, great writing as always!! :) Could you please write a NSFW one where the reader makes Desire angry on purpose to see what they'll do to them? 0:) 

-----

It wasn't often it happens. especially with an Endless like Desire. But when it does You regret doing it. Desire was at the moment busy and when you visit you tend to wait but today you decided to do something stupid and make Desire angry.

You watched them play their part in the universe while doing that you would come closer and gently poke their side and they grunt and tell you to stop.. you pout "but I'm bored and I missed you so much," you said leaning against them and they pull away to the side once more glaring at you, "I said stop y/n I won't tell you again," they said their smile was more of a warning then playful. 

You pout before walking away for a moment and thinking of something else. it could work but you hope it wouldn't piss them off too much. "maybe I should go to Dream maybe he can take care of my ne-" you were cut off when Desire had you pinned to the wall.

Desire looked at you immediately feeling your longing and they will take care of it, but not the way you wanted. you were pinned and blushing deeply when their voice was lower and alluring. "you think Dream can give you what I give you"

you didn't speak actually nervous but excited. but your nerves were more in the front. "what's wrong, you were spewing out nonsense a few moments ago tell me love why are you silent now. "you will learn to behave."'

You were a moaning mess holding the chair tightly the pace they were going was intense and rough it was something you never thought Desire would do. Their hand was gripping your hair with each thrust they do you felt your body pulse with pleasure. "Let go of my chair Now," they said and you follow quickly not wanting the repercussion of you not following. "tell me who you belong to" they hissed bucking roughly into you making you cry out in pleasure once more. you tried to speak but it was too much.

suddenly a smack was heard and you yelp at the stinging sensation on your butt from Desire smacking you there. another smack sent you cumming sooner rather than later. This made Desire smack your butt harder. you thought that was it until they shove you down until your ass was in the air a bit more to which they thrust inside you once more roughly and hit your pleasure spot.

you were overstimulated but that didn't seem to phase Desire as they kept pounding into you "AHH Desire- Ahh Only you i-i belong mmmm to you." you said through harsh pants of pleasure and want."

"Good Y/n always remember who you belong to and if you ever speak of someone else in my presence to get me upset I will not go easy on you," they said watching you reach your climax more quickly and they do as well. they pull out and look down at the mess you made watching you try and catch your breath having scratches and bites littered all over your back They were pleased. "I'm still upset with you so get up and leave....ill see you again later." your eyes widen knowing what that meant and were already sore.

 "o-okay"