03

minho paid for his and jisung's drinks. he had seen the way jisung looked at the cheesecake. it was obvious he wanted one.

he decided to buy two pieces. one for himself and one for the new boy.

while their cheesecake was being prepared, minho looked around the cafe for jisung, who happened to be to the left of the counter.

the boy stared through the window, his chin resting on his hands.

he looks so pretty

minho couldn't help but have these thoughts going through his head.

jisung was just sitting there, unaware of being the center of minho's gaze, but to minho he was angelic.

"your order is ready sir." 

minho quickly turned back to the worker who had obviously been waiting for minho to take the food and drinks for a while.

"oh yes, thank you." minho said as his cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

**

jisung looked over at the counter to see minho on his way to the table.

two cheesecakes? hopefully minho was just feeling hungry for the both of them.

jisung was not in the mood to eat in front of this boy he just met.

come to think of it, minho was a beautiful boy.

everything from his hair to his body screamed perfection. jisung on the other hand was short. fat. disgusting.

or so he told himself.

"alrighttt." minho said as he sat in the chair across the table from jisung. "i got you cheesecake."

great.

"i saw you looking at it and.." minho giggled. "i thought it was good last time i had it so it got us both some."

jisung couldn't lie. it looked amazing. he was also starving.

a bit couldn't hurt right?

"oh..." jisung straightened his posture. "thanks minho."

suddenly jisung looked up. he didn't know how old the boy was. he also didn't want to be disrespectful. "um, can i ask how old you are?"

minho smiled. "i turned twenty last month. and you are?"
minho asked intending for jisung to tell him his age.

"i'm 19." jisung said after a while. he knew he was only telling the boy his age, but he was still hesitant.

minho could tell the boy was nervous. "you don't have to use honorifics if you don't want too."

"oh okay." jisung let out a small smile.

minho gave jisung a smile as he handed him the plate of cheesecake.

jisung looked at minho who took a bite of the cake.

"mmm." minho said this as he stuffed his face with the cheesecake. "it's-    it's really good." he said this in between chewing.

"oh is it?" jisung looked at the plate.

just eat a little. a little won't hurt. just a few bites.

jisung picked up his fork with shaky hands. he took a bite.

he took another bite.

he couldn't tell himself to stop. it was so good. and he was hungry.

he just stuffed his face until it was all gone.

minho had been watching jisung shovel in his cake. he must've been hungry. i hope he liked it. "would you like something else?" minho was smiling, but his expression soon fell as he looked at jisung.