13

minho stared at the unread messages on his screen. why is he not answering?

he had seen jisung taking pictures with chaeyeong after school, which made him pretty annoyed at the girl, but then the two walked off.

minho looked by the bus stop, but there were only two girls there. he didn't know where jisung went.

he sighed as he put his phone down. he hoped that jisung was okay. maybe he was just overreacting, but something about the way jisung looked when he hung out with chaeyeong over the past month left minho worried.

he had barely spoken to him at all. and a month without a cute, shy jisung kind of made him crazy, believe or not. he really liked hanging out with him, and thought of him as an amazing friend.

one of his best friends.

but now he had no clue what jisung thought of him, and it made him sad. what if jisung didn't want anything to do with him anymore? what if he really liked chaeyeong and wanted to be with her?

he suddenly shook his head at the thought, but he saw chaeyeong kissing him, and he didn't pull away.
he just always looked scared, or so minho thought. but maybe after all he was just happy about it.

minho decided to go wash up since it was getting late. he sighed and stood up as he walked into his bathroom.

**

it was a cold walk from the bus stop. the dark sky made it ten times worse then it was before.

his face stung because of the cuts he had gotten from jungkook. and his head, it hurt from being slammed into the wall so many times.

suddenly, as he was walking, he felt dizzy.

he didn't want to pass out in the middle of the night, what would happen to him?

he tried to keep going, but realized that he couldn't as he fell to the ground.

slowly unzipping his backpack, he got out his phone. he was still a good walk away from his house, so he knew he wouldn't be able to make it.

not thinking straight, he went to minho's number and pressed the call button.

at first no one answered, but jisung's wasn't about to give up because his vision was getting more and more blurry and dark and he sat in the cold.

luckily the second time he called, minho answered the phone.

"jisung are you okay? i didn't get a
chance to talk to you after sch-

he got cut off by jisung's soft voice.

"m-minho? i need your.. help."

from the other side of the phone, minho immediately began to worry. jisung sounded awful, but he didn't know what was going on. is he sick?

"ji are you okay? what's wrong?"

he waited for a response, but only got heavy, quick breaths from the phone. he began to panic.

"where are you? let me come to you. where are you ji?"

minho put the phone close to his ear so he could try to hear if jisung's was saying anything.

"i-i'm by the b-bus stop. i can't s-see a-anything i-
...

silence.

that was all the could be heard from the phone.

minho ran and put on his sweatpants and a sweatshirt as quick as possible, because he was only in his towel, and ran down his steps.

he opened, and not meaning to, slammed the door as he began to run to the bus stop.

it was a windy, cold night. he began to panic more about jisung. he had no clue what happened to him, and didn't know what he was going to see when he found him. if he found him.

it also didn't help at all that it was dark because he could barley see. what if someone attacked him? minho immediately thought of the worst.

he ran for what seems like forever until he saw a figure laying on the ground. "jisung?!" he quickly ran to the figure and carefully flipped him to his side. even in the dark, he could tell it was jisung.

he was freezing to the touch. "jisung!" he shook him trying to get him to wake up. "jisung wake up! what happened ji?"

without thinking he pulled the freezing boy into his arms and hugged him tight, hoping to warm him up.

pretty soon jisung had opened his eyes, confused on what was happening. whose arms was he in? did minho find him?

he slowly turned his head up towards the person holding him and it was indeed minho.

"ji? are you okay? what the hell happened? are you sick? did you get hurt?"

so many questions, jisung couldn't focus on what he was saying. he just held onto him tighter and minho did the same.

"jisung we need to get you inside. i'm taking you to my place okay?"

jisung didn't want to go home. he didn't care what would happen. he wanted to say something to minho, but his head hurt and he was overwhelmed so he remained quiet.

"can you stand?" minho looked at jisung who was obviously out of it. minho just shook his head as he scooped jisung up in his arms and picked him up.

he was immediately concerned with how light he was, and how easy it was to pick him up, but quickly began going back to the house.

he hurried once he saw jisung's eyes closing again. "ji please hold on, i'll get my mom to help you."

so here minho was, at 9:40 at nigh, running with jisung in his arms back to his house.

_____________

another prewritten chapter!!

it's currently 3:51 in the morning but i'm bored and have nothing else to do, so here i am :))
🫶😘

5:07 pm -
crying cause i had school tdy 😭😭 was stuck at school till 5 for play practice :(

anygays i hope everyone is having/ had a good day!

did you eat yet? remember to drink water and stay healthy!!

i love all comments and rly appreciate any votes!!
hope everyone is well!!
-✌️