23

time skip 3 years :((

jisung had been living with minho and his parents for over 3 years now.

minho's parents had come to love jisung like their own. they were very supportive of their relationship as well, and it made them even more comfortable with each other.

but now jisung sat on his bed, after calling minho over 5 times and not getting an answer. where is he?

yesterday, minho was acting a little weird, or different then what jisung was used to. he didn't really know what was going on, but when he asked him about it, he didn't get much of an answer.

jisung sighed before hoping out of his bed and heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready.

he then put on a teal and white sweater, with some light washed wide jeans, along with some long nike socks underneath.

as he walked down the stairs, he was greeted by minho's mother making breakfast. a smile crept onto his face as he saw pancakes in the making.

"have you seen minho this morning?" jisung asked before grabbing a glass of water.

"i think i saw him outside, you could check there?"

jisung set his cup down and smiled. "i will."

he walked to the door and opened it. he shivered as the breeze hit him. it was cold outside as it was already december 11th.

jisung peeked over at the stone pathway in the yard, and there minho was, petting one of the cats that come into the backyard.

"minnnn." jisung said as he skipped over to him.

minho's eyes sparkled as he looked up at him. "hi love, did you sleep well?"

jisung smiled and looked at the cat. "m hm. did you?" he bent down near the cat and held out his hand.

yes, jisung wasn't overly found of cats, but he had learned to appreciate them, since now there were three cats who come into their yard.

"hi dori." he laughed softly when the cat licked his hand with it's rough tongue.

"your not busy today, right?" minho asked standing up.

"why would i be busy? it's a saturday." jisung said back to him.

minho smiled and shook his head. "hmm i don't know." he went over to the younger and ruffled his hair and made him stand up. "want to go on a date today?" he said with a big smile on his face.

jisung's face lit up, but then a frown appeared on his face, which confused minho slightly. "no, i don't want to go on a date with you."

lucky for minho, he could see right through jisung. "oh really? guess i'll have to ask someone else. see you later then!" and he walked off towards the door.

"wait, no i was just kidding!" jisung said as he ran to catch up with him. "could you not tell?"

minho laughed. "of course i could. ji, you know you suck at lying."

jisung looked at the ground and shrugged his shoulders. "well oops." a small smile escaped his lips before the two went inside.

**

after they ate breakfast, the two went near the front door and put on their matching converse.

"so, where are we going?" jisung asked as he finished.

"mm, it's a secret." minho said as he grabbed the door handle to open the door. "we'll be back later mom!"

minho's mom looked at the two together near the door and smiled. "you too have fun." she said softly.

she earned a smile from the two boys before the walked out the door.

minho grabbed jisung's hand and dragged him to the car and opened his door for him.

jisung smiled and got in and shut the door.

once minho was inside as well jisung spoke up again. "minhooo, why can't i know where we're going?"

"just because. you'll see when we're there." minho smiled as he thought it was funny how desperate the boy was to find out.

jisung excepted his defeat and put his head against the headrest.

but he quickly sat up as he heard his favorite song playing on the radio.

iris by goo goo dolls.

minho smiled as he knew it was his favorite and turned the volume up.

as the two boys drove to their unknown destination, they sang their hearts out.

_______________

update!!
i just realized how inconsistent these updates are so my baddd oml
this chapter is also pretty boring :(
hope everyone is still doing okay!!
i luv u all 🩷
- ✌️