20

"s-stop! don't t-throw those out!" jisung yelled loudly as his father turned around.

"your yelling at me, huh?" he then dropped the trash bag, which made a big sound as the heavy objects hit the floor. "isn't that my job?"

he walked towards jisung again, and he began to get scared.

i want to go back to minho.

"you little shit." his father said before slapping him across the face.

jisung's hands began to shake as he realized what was about to happen. i'm going to get hurt.

and as expected, his face was met by another hit, this time harder, and it sent him to the floor.

meanwhile, it had began to rain, but minho still sat in the car. should i leave? no no, i should stay, he may want me. but if so he would text me right?

he sighed as he put his head on the window and watched the raindrops slide down the window.

it was clear to him, he loved jisung, and not just as a friend. but he didn't want to ruin their friendship by admitting his feelings and pressuring the younger.

he wanted to be there for him, whenever he needed it. he felt so relieved that jisung hasn't been hurting himself during the time they spent together. that must be because he appreciates me right?

his thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening and jisung being pushed out. following him, came his father.

minho opened the car door and got out, scared that something had happened.

and he was right. jisung's face was all bruised up, and his lip was busted.

his father looked over to see minho standing outside of his car. he smirked and laughed. "did you bring a little boyfriend with you? ah, you fucking fag." he began to walk down the front steps but jisung grabbed his hand.

"p-please don't hurt him, and h-he's not my boyfriend."

his father jerked his hand away and grabbed jisung's collar again.

minho didn't hesitate, and quickly walked up to them. "get your hands off him." he said sternly.

jisung's father just laughed and turned to the new boy.  "are you another stupid fag? or are you payed to hang out with this slut?"

jisung looked at minho, his eyes asking him to go back to the car. "p-please just g-go."

his father smiled as his grip tighted, hurting jisung's neck, causing him to wince.

"i said get your hands off him." minho said in a much louder voice then before.

he turned his head towards minho and let go of jisung. "you really want to start this?" jisung's father said as he glared at minho.

the rain had began to fall much harder then before, making this conversation much more unpleasant.

suddenly, his father whacked minho's shoulder playfully, but forcefully, which made minho step back a little as he lost his balance.

"fine then, take this slut with you." he said as he grabbed jisung's arm. he yanked his arm toward minho, causing him to fall that way.

minho had caught him before he had the chance to hit the ground.

"you better have this house ready to go, you shit." his father said as he walked to his car and got in the drivers seat.

and with that, he drove off, leaving all of the things inside the house.

jisung was left, basically hyperventilating in minho's arms. "i-i'm sorry m-min, is y-your shoulder o-okay? d-did you g-get hur-  "

"shh i'm fine, it's okay now." he said as he held the frightened boy in his arms.

jisung didn't seem to be calming down as he was also worrying about minho. he didn't want him to be hurt because of his father.

the two boys were left standing in the pouring rain. minho didn't know what to do to get jisung to breath and calm down, but he had one idea in mind. it wasn't the most efficient way, but he didn't spend too much time thinking about whether to do it or not.

and so he did it.

_____________

update!!
sorry this chapter is on the shorter side :(
hope everyone is happy and well <3
stream 5 star!!
- ✌️