05

jisung jerked up from his seat. he expected to see his father infront of him, but he was no where in sight. instead he saw his classmates sitting at their desks looking at jisung wondering why he was standing up in the middle of class.

jisung was covered in sweat. there were tears in his eyes. he looked around the room. all eyes were on him.

was it just a dream?

"jisung can you please sit down? you're disrupting the class." the history teacher said in a cold, stern voice.

jisung was shaking. some kids gave him dirty looks. some snickered.

"oh i-i'm sorry." jisung sat back in his seat. his hands were trembling as he grabbed his pencil and pretended to write down what the teacher had written on the board.

another nightnare.

jisung hadn't been having nightmares. he had been getting better. well maybe it was because he almost never slept, but that was besides the point.

**

minho shut his locker and walked towards the cafeteria.

finally it's lunch time.

minho was so ready for lunch. he reached in his pocket and got out some cash. dwight's cafeteria's food was actually good, or at least to minho. minho bought lunch almost everyday.

he walked over to the line and waited. today's lunch was rice, kimchi, and bean sprouts. minho almost pouted a little when he realized they didn't have anything special today.

when he got his food he went to find chan. chan had been his best friend since kindergarten. they lived pretty close as well.

chan was sitting in their usual spot in the cafeteria.

"aye, wassupp?" minho said as he sat down.

chan rolled his eyes. he was so done with minho.

"what does it look like?" chan raised his chopsticks and started aggressively chewing his food.

"mmm gotcha." minho laughed. he suddenly remembered the boy- or jisung from earlier. he wondered when his lunch period was. he scanned the room to try to find jisung's dark brown hair.

problem was, a lot of people had the same hair color.

oh well.

"what are you looking for?" chan questioned. "or who?" he smirked. "do you have a boyfriend?"

minho whipped his head around. "what are you saying right now?" minho rolled his eyes. "so annoying for what?"

it was then that minho saw a boy coming out from the bathroom. he had his hood from his hoodie up over his head. but he could tell it was jisung.

"jisung!" minho waved.

jisung turned around. he saw minho waving at him, calling his name. he didn't really want to socialize with anyone, but he wasn't about to be rude to someone who had tried to be nice to him.

the only problem was jisung's face.

~~

jisung walked into the bathroom. he was still shaken up about his nightmare. it felt so.. real.

he splashed his face with cold water from the sink faucet. he looked into the mirror.

'i look disgusting'

'my cheeks are fat'

jisung's negative thought time got cut off when he saw the reflection of someone walking into the bathroom in the mirror.
it was jackson.

'jackson? why now?'

jackson wang, one of the most popular boys walked into the bathroom. he saw jisung and snickered and muttered something under his breath.

"hey bitch boy! didn't expect to see ya in here."

'it's a fucking bathroom' is what jisung wanted to say. he wanted to say something back. but he couldn't. his lips didn't seem to move.

"nothing to say? no problem. i won't let us stay in silence."

jackson pulled jisung's hoodie. he then kicked jisung in the back of the knee causing him to fall backwards.

"aw don't slip mr han." jackson smiled. "come on get back up i wanna have some fun."

jisung didn't want to get up, but he knew whatever would happen would be a lot worse if he stayed on the floor.

he stood up and was met with a hard slap on the face. it didn't seem like much, but it caused his lip to bleed. his face stung.

a boy, apparently jackson's friend, came into the doorway.
"yo jackson the group of hot chicks are back." the boy looked at jisung.

jisung didn't know the boy's name, but he remembered seeing him beating up kids after school.

"alright, let's continue this later bitch boy okay? don't you forget it now."

when they left, jisung got up to look in the mirror. he had a red mark across his face.

great

~~

he didn't want to be rude to minho so he walked over to him and his friend.

"hey ji! this is chan." minho referred to the boy with brown hair.

"nice to meet ya." chan smiled.

jisung liked his accent. it was sort of satisfying to listen to.

"nice to meet you too." jisung tried not to sound nervous.

"chan this is jisung. i met him this morning." minho smiled.

"this morning? like walking into school?" chan was a little confused.

minho looked at jisung and began, "i saw him while i was running." he shortened it to that. minho's realized he didn't know why jisung was at the park at 5 in the morning, but he decided not to ask.

"oh cool." chan replied.

the boys talked, well mostly minho and chan, for the rest of lunch.

  ________________

hi finally an update!

i randomly decided to start another book even tho i barely have time for this one 🤦‍♀️

but expect some updates from both of them soon?? hopefully in the next few days.

does anyone remember this? 🙈 ^^

how is everyone?? i hope well 💞
any thoughts or suggestions?? >>
love all of the readers! stay healthy <3

-✌️