15

apparently jisung had fallen asleep for a long time, because when he woke up it was already three o'clock.

he jumped out of minho's bed, and smelled a strong scent. was something burning?

"min? are you cooking something?"

when he didn't get a response he became a little worried. he began to walk to the door, when the fire alarm went off.

what the hell? then he smelt smoke, and it took him over the edge.

"MINHO?"

he ran to the kitchen, to see smoke coming from the oven. "no oh my god-

it smelt terrible.

quickly he turned off the oven and tried to fan the room with a towel to get the alarm to stop. can he not cook?

looking around, he didn't even see him anywhere. "minho! the foods burnt!"

silence...

seriously you've got to be kidding me. jisung took a look in the living room. "minho?"

he sighed when he found no one in the room. "min where are you?"

not finding him, he decided to check outside.

and that's where minho was. sitting next to a cat that got into the yard.

"YAH, LEE MINHO!" jisung yelled from the door.

quickly minho turned his head around. "oh your up? how was your rest?"

jisung hit his face with his hands. "well it was interrupted by the fire alarm going off! the house smells horrible!"

minho's eye widened. "the cheesecake! i totally forgot." quickly, he ran over to jisung who was standing by the door.

"agh, i'm sorry ji. i was trying to make cheesecake but i completely forgot it was in the oven." he glanced at the door. "did you take care of it?"

jisung nodded and took a deep breath. "i thought there was a fire or something."

minho patted jisung's head and said, "sorry." looking back at the cat he smiled and ran over to it. "look at this little guy. isn't he cute?"

jisung looked at the cat. to be honest, he was scared of cats.

when he was little, he found one in his neighborhood, and like any kid would do, tried to pick it up. let's just say he wasn't the nicest cat.

"he's cool."

"wanna pet him?"

he didn't want to disappoint minho, but he was sort of scared of the animal. sure it was a small fuzzy thing, but it seemed scarier in person to jisung. "uh, i don't know."

minho picked up the cat and walked towards jisung. "he's a cute thing. look at his little ears."

as he came closer, minho noticed jisung backing up.
is he scared?  "oh, do you not like cats?"

jisung just sort of looked up at minho, too embarrassed to say anything.

"you don't have to touch him. he's not scary though. he comes in my yard a lot during the day."

jisung looked at the cat. it didn't seem scary, but at the same time, he wasn't interested in intentionally touching the cat. "that's cool."

minho smiled before putting the cat down. "bye little guy."

walking back to the door, jisung walked around the cat.

when minho got into the house, he immediately started coughing. "h-holy smokes. you weren't lying about the smell."

"it's not even as bad now."  jisung laughed as he walked over to the kitchen.

inside the oven, was one burnt cheesecake.

minho sighed as he took out the burnt food with a towel to protect his hands. "i was looking forward to this too."

he threw it into a garbage bag and sealed it with a knot.

"okay. so what should we eat?" minho said with his hands on his hips.

jisung swallowed hard. he didn't want to eat at all.

"tell me. is there one food you like? i don't know the whole story, but i really want you to try to eat something."

jisung just looked down, too afraid to say anything. he felt minho's hand on his shoulder. "please?"

how can i say no? "i'll try."

smiled. looking at his phone, he scrolled through the food places near by. "should we get cheesecake? that's what i attended to make, but i obviously failed."

"sure." jisung loved cheesecake. that was one food he would eat. the problem was, whenever he did eat, he ate way too fast.

"i'll get two slices. want anything else?"

jisung immediately shook his head no. "that's all."

minho looked at him and gave him a smile. when he finished ordering the cake, he sat down in the couch. he pat the spot next to him, so that jisung would sit next to him.

and so he did.

"is your head okay? do you still have a headache?"

jisung shrugged. "yeah, just a small one."

"i'll get you some medicine." and minho began to sit up, but jisung took his arm, making him sit back down.

"can we talk now? i think i'm ready."

minho nodded his head. "of course we can."

_________________

UPDATE!
i've been so busy w studying for finals and getting in final assignments that i had like no time :(

but im back!
ig tw for the next chapter bc it will maybe mentionsh and problems w eating
but i'll put one at the top if it does!

hope everyone is well!!
comments and votes are super appreciated!!
-✌️