04

*****

jisung was in 3rd period. he couldn't stop thinking of the boy he met that morning. jisung couldn't lie to himself. the boy was gorgeous.

jisung was tired. he was having trouble keeping his eyes open.

just 15 more minutes until lunch. it was currently 12:45. his history class ended at 1:00.

jisung looked at the board where his teacher was writing facts about the topic they were learning about.

if you asked jisung, he wouldn't be able to tell you what they were supposedly "learning".

even though class was over soon, jisung couldn't stay awake. he was out before he knew it.

*

when he woke up everyone was gone.

"huh?" jisung looked around. was it already lunch?

he got up from his desk and went to the door. he stuck his head out only to see that no one was in the hallway.

that's weird.

he thought for a moment. did school end already? he looked at the clock.

55:78 pm

"woah what?"

55:78? since when is time written like that?

he decided the clock must be messed up. he got out his phone, but it wouldn't turn on.

jisung was really confused.
like really confused.

while he was trying to figure out what to do, he heard footsteps in the hall.

maybe his history teacher was coming back into her room.

he walked towards the door.

just as he walked out, he froze.

a tall, buff man stood in the doorway. jisung knew this face, and he didn't like it.

father?

jisung gulped. "w- what are you d- doing here?"

his father looked angry.

furious.

"how could you? you worthless piece of shit."

what have i done? i haven't done anything. jisung's breath was shaky as he stood at the doorway in front of his "father"

"how could you kill your own mother?!" jisung's father's eyes were dark and serious. they were filled with anger and rage.

jisung was shocked.

i killed my mother? it was my fault? i know i tried to wave at my mom but still how-

jisung's thoughts paused.

i waved. i distracted her. jisung's eyes filled up with tears. i'm the reason she died. i killed her.

as jisung's thoughts screamed through his head, his father pushed a desk across the room. it slammed onto the floor.

"you fucking fag! you should be ashamed of yourself! you fucking murderer!!"

his father picked up one of the metal stools that used to sit behind the desk, which was now on the floor.

he raised it over his head and began to swing it in jisung's direction.

jisung screamed.

  __________________

was this the shortest chapter in all of history??

yes.

i am so sorry for not having an update in forever!  this was also one of the shortest chapters i have ever seen! i have a lot of unfortunate stuff going on in my life rn so i do apologize. i have winter break coming up soon so hopefully i will write then!!

again apologies for the short chapter!!

any suggestions are appreciated!!!

who listened to THE SOUND??

ahh both the songs so far were so amazing!!

anyways again apologies!!

stay healthy everyone! <33
comments are appreciated 💕💕

love y'all
-✌️