21

his eyes went wide as he suddenly felt minho's lips on his.

in the moment, jisung had forgotten what just happened. his breathing slowed down, and his body began to stay still.

he was dumbfounded.

his lips taste like honey. he found himself pulling in closer to minho, their tounges tangling together as they continued to touch lips in the pouring rain.

minho opened his eyes to see jisung's still shut. he didn't care about the blood from his lips. he lightly held his face in his hands, and took his lips off his.

jisung then stared into minho's eyes, not knowing what to say.

"i love you." minho said as he held jisung's cute cheeks in his hands. i really do. he smiled as he brushed away a piece of wet hair from the boy's face. he leaned in again, for his soft lips.

**BOOM**

jisung quickly covered his ears once he heard the loud sound of lightning form the sky.

oh. he then remembered that he was at his own house, and would have to figure out what to do.

"should we go inside?" minho asked as he softly stroked the frightened boy's back.

jisung nodded quickly and took a step closer to minho. the two boys went to the door and walked inside the house.

once minho had closed the door, he put his hand through his wet hair and sighed. "it is really raining hard out there."

jisung just nodded, taking in what had just happened.
"did.. you mean it?" he asked quietly, looking away from him.

minho stood closer to jisung and looked him in the eyes. "i meant it." he smiled and pulled the younger into a hug. "i love you, but if your not ready for that, it's okay."

jisung's eyes were wide. he really loves me? he didn't know what to say. does that mean he wants a .. relationship? yes, right? he shut his eyes and hugged minho back as he tried to sort out his thoughts.

the feelings i felt for him, was it really love? he saved me. yes, i love minho. i have for a while. he loves me too, so i need to tell him.

in a very quiet voice, jisung whispered, "i love you too."

this made minho smile. he felt as if his feelings were finally accepted, even though he had never shared them with him before.

but what caught minho by surprise was what jisung did next.

he suddenly let go of minho, releasing his arms, and slowly put his hands on his cheeks. their faces were barely inches apart.

"promise you'll stay by me?" jisung whispered, looking into his eyes.

minho gave a soft smile. "always."

and their lips meet once again.

**

jisung sighed, looking around the trashed room. "this is going to take forever."

minho touched his shoulder with his now warm hands. "it's okay, we can do it." he could tell jisung was started to stress out, so he decided to take it slow. "let's start with the trash."

and let us just say, there was a lot of trash. broken bottles, random newspapers, left over food.

but they got it done in almost an hour.

they then started to organize the furniture so that they could keep some of it in there.

which took around another hour.

once they were finished, the headed to jisung's room and did the same thing. luckily, his room was a lot cleaner then the rest of the house, so it didn't take very long. jisung packed up his belongings and threw out old things that he didn't need.

when they got to the bathroom, they took out the trash and went there the drawers.

when jisung was looking through his stuff, he found his box.

minho now knew about jisung's self harm, so he knew what was inside.

jisung took a look inside of it, to see the blades he used before.

"it's okay if you can't throw them out yet." minho said looking at the pretty boy. he held the trash bag in his hands taking the last bit of the old things from the counter.

"i want to." he said in a soft voice.

jisung had been clean for over 5 months. ever since he meet minho.

he didn't want to break it now. yea it had been hard, but he had resisted every time he had bad thoughts.

he closed the box and put it in the trash bag that minho was holding. his eyes teared up a little thinking of all the times he had spent in the bathroom, cleaning up the mess he had made on himself.

"i'm so pround of you ji."

jisung gift a soft smile to him. "thank you."

  ______________

sorry i'm so inconsistent with this book!
but here is an update!
remember to eat today!!
- ✌️