12

well sooner or later the school day came to an end and jisung hurried and quickly got his things to leave. he didn't want to see chaeyeong on his way out. doing this, he got out of the school building five minutes earlier then usual.

but, of course, it wasn't so easy to avoid her.

when he was walking down the path to the bus he heard chaeyeong yell, "hannie! wait up!". he didn't want to turn around, but he was terrified of what she would do if he didn't. so he turned his head in her direction and gave a fake smile.

she was with her friends, so of course she was acting super cheerful and "cute". if you could call it that.

"hey girls, can you take a picture of us? i really need more pictures with my hannie bear." she said as she put a fake pout on her face.

jisung tried his best not to show emotion on his face. he felt his palms getting sweaty as chaeyeong grabbed his arm and pushed him lower, so that her face was right next to his.

"kiss me." she whispered, only loud enough for him to hear.

she wants me to kiss her? jisung had no intention of doing that. he gave her a look, basically pleading her not to make him. his hands began to shake as he saw other people looking at the them from around the campus.

her friends looked confused, so chaeyeong, realizing that jisung wasn't going to, quickly kissed his cheek for the photo.

jisung tried to some what smile, but in reality he looked pretty overwhelmed.

"aw, aren't you guys just adorable!" one of her friends, sana, said with a smile on her face.

chaeyeong reached for her phone and began, "thanks so much!" she zoomed in on her lips and shoved the phone into jisung's face. "we look super cute, don't ya think hannie?"

jisung swallowed hard. "y-yeah very c-cute." he saw chaeyeong eye him for stuttering but she quickly turned back to her friends and gave them hugs. "okay will you guys wait for me at the bus stop? i'm going to talk with hannie about something for a bit!" she smiled looking at jisung.

"yeah of course!" tzuyu, another one of her friends, said with a smile as she grabbed sana's arm and walked off.

jisung was nervous. what did she want to talk about? did i say something wrong?

"jisan what was that? or- jisung i mean. why do you have to be so freaking awkward? your so embarrassing! remember you have to be a cool boyfriend! not some stuttering nut job who can't handle something as little as a kiss?" she yelled, but not to loudly, as she didn't want anyone else to hear. she grabbed his arm and quickly dragged him along to the small alley way next to the school.

jisung looked around, a little confused why they were there. "um w-why did you take me h-here?"

she rolled her eyes. "for practice you dumbass." she looked at him with wide eyes and an annoyed expression on her face.

jisung was still confused. "practice f-for what?"

she laughed as he looked around. suddenly, she slapped him across the face. "practice kissing me. it has to be believable if anyone sees us."

jisung's hand were shaking even more. "i'm sorry b-but i really should go. i have to b-be home soon." he said as he tried to leave.

suddenly a person seemed to just appear in the alley way with them.

it was jungkook. chaeyeong's brother.

he pushed jisung to the ground next to chaeyeong. "you can't even kiss a girl? are you scared?" he said looking at jisung's frightened face.

jisung didn't say anything. yes, he was scared. he was terrified. his hands were shaking uncontrollably and he felt dizzy.

"aw, hannie bear don't be scared. jungkook is just going to get you to toughen up a bit." she smiled as he walked to her brother. "thanks a billion!" she said chewing the gum in her mouth. she took one last look at jisung and walked away.

now it was just jisung and jungkook.

"w-why are you all doing t-this?" he said looking at him. why were these two so interested in blackmailing him about his father? how did he even find out about it?

"doing what? i haven't even gotten started." jungkook just shrugged as he grabbed jisung's collar and made him stand on his feet, even though his legs were shaking.

and with that, jisung was met with a punch in the face, which sent him back to the ground.

jungkook laughed as the boy went down, not daring to look up.

this went on for a while.

kicking his stomach, hitting his face, pushing his to the wall. he seemed to be having so much fun with himself.

finally after what seemed like forever, jungkook got bored. "well i hope you learned that you need to toughen up. my sister can't be seen with a wimp." he laughed as he kicked jisung's side one last time before grabbing his backpack and walking out of the alley way.

jisung laid on the ground, against the wall. he felt tears on his cheeks. not that he wasn't used to getting beaten up, but now it wasn't just by his father.

school used to be his boring, but safe get away from home. but now, in both places, he had something to worry about.

he sat on the ground for a while, until he realized it was getting darker.

struggling, he used the wall to help himself up, and went to grab his backpack that had gotten tossed across the floor.

he got out his phone and saw that he had unread messages from minho.

more tears ran down his face. he so wanted to tell minho about what was going on, but he didn't want to risk the school finding out about his dad.

he sighed as he put his phone up, and began to walk to the bus stop.

_______________

prewritten chapter :)) i had extra time so i went ahead and wrote it early.

i feel bad for jisung rn 😔😔

i appreciate all comments and votes bc they motivate me to update more 😂

is everyone doing okay? i hope so :)
-✌️

TYSM FOR 300 READS 💗💗