The color changing blade and the first mission

After the same time length reaching final selection, everyone went home, the silent, beautiful, and rainbow eyed slayer went together. The Forgetful and arrogant slayer went together. the cold slayer went alone. And The fox squad returned to the mountain Urokodaki resides at. However they struggle through the pain all the way back.

Makomo: Do you really believe there's a way to turn demons back into humans?

Tanjiro: Why do you ask?

Sabito: Because you keep asking them questions before you behead them.

Tanjiro:*Sign* I know they'll never say anything, and I have to kill them, but it's honestly worth asking.

Nezuko: You can really weird sometimes, That's what I love about you.

As soon they all reach the home of Urokodaki they drop to theirs knees exhausted.

Tanjiro: We actually did it. We came out alive.

Nezuko: I honestly didn't think we would survive all this.

And soon enough Urokodaki comes outside seeing that 4 of his students returned and hugs them 

Sakonji:  I'm relieved that you all came back alive. *he said crying*. The day that you all left, I felt a heavy heart attack for each passing day. Thank you for giving me students peace.

(15 days later)

Nezuko: uh Tanjiro

Tanjiro: Yes?

Makomo: There's a man all the way out there

Tanjiro along with Sabito (who was also inside the house for some reason) steps outside to see a wanderer with a bamboo hat with wind chimes.

Tanjiro: Who are you?!

??: Hotaru Haganezuka. I'm a swordsmith who forged the blades for Sabito, Makomo, Tanjiro, and Nezuko kamado

Tanjiro: That's us, Please come in

Makomo: Do you wants some tea?

Hotaru: Nichirin blades are forged from iron sand and the hardest of ore. Raw material found in the mountain highest to the sun. The scarlet crimson iron sand and the scarlet crimson ore. They are metals that fully absorb the sunlight.

Tanjiro: Is he ignoring the fact that he could get his bag covered in mud?

Sakonji: That's just him, he doesn't listen to anyone but his own thoughts.

Hotaru: The materials from the sunlight mountain absorb the sunlight from beneath all year around. Never troubled by rain, snow, or clouds.

Tanjiro: Well can you at least stand up please?

Hotaru looks at the new demon slayers revealing a wooden mask with a strange expression. Nezuko hides behind and Makomo hides behind sabito as Hotaru observes the children.