Synchronized Breathing style

Separating from the group, Zenitsu, Kaigaku, Ume, and Muichrio went to the west side of the mountain feeling the weak heartbeats.

Zenitsu: Dammit. I've been feeling this pain for a while when we got separated from our friends. There are so many spiders crawling around. This mountain is indeed infested with spider demons.

Then, something crawled out of the bushes. It was a massive spider with a human head.

Kaigaku swiftly cuts its head off and the group continues forward

Muichiro: So why did you decide to come with us Ume?

Ume: I just wanted to help you guys. Because to me three does not sound like good odds.

Zenitsu: Aren't you worried about Inosuke?

Ume: He can take care of himself.

Just then Zenitsu was grabbed by the leg by something and pulled away.

Kaigaku: Zenitsu!

He was about to grab him when suddenly they were surrounded by small spider demons.

Muichiro: Kaigaku, worry about Zenitsu later we need to worry about ourselves first. I'm sure Zenitsu is strong enough to take care of himself.

Kaigaku: Ok (please be safe Zenitsu.)

Ume: (he really cares about his brother a lot.)

Soon Zenitsu come to a clearing where a house was suspended by threads. Hanging by the threads are humans, civilians and demon slayer. They appeared to have lost their hair and are slowly mutating into demonic spiders.

Zenitsu: These are the people whose heartbeats I've heard. And that stench! Tanjiro wouldn't be able to withstand it.

Suddenly something exits the house. It was a demon with a Tarantula body

 It was a demon with a Tarantula body

Zenitsu: (this is indeed sinister)

demon: Your welcome to fight or run. But it's already over. 

Zenitsu: Huh?!